• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xxoo

[Hamtastic] Official Speed Up/GIrl's Power Thread

35 posts in this topic

Speeeeeeed Upppppp!

tt-105.gif

cr.everkara

Girl's Power!

tumblr_m03moz0tud1qjoekso1_500.gif

cr.jae-lynnn@tumblr

SPEED UP! love the make up, the thick eye-liner, the hair do, the moves, GAWD! :thumbup1:

Bad-*** Hammie..!!

tumblr_m04m8aIAbd1qgluqbo2_500.gif

tumblr_m04sg5l4vR1rn87tqo3_500.gif

527168891.jpg?key=640512

cr: tumblr as tagged

Edited by rhe-c

The red hair ...

red hair ...

hair ...

AWESOME max~!!

:eyelove:

tumblr_m053g2nzni1rqf9jmo1_500.png

okay...am I the only one who really thought at first that hara was hammie?like the one at cover A. I seriously thought there was 2 hammie lol ^_^

^ i got confused to because hara's hair looks like seungyeon's hair in step

Edited by 5missing1

I feel that the speed up concept is seungyeon's best concept since debut.

The red hair suits her so much, hope she doesn't change it, the hairstyle is also as wonderful.

Her silver shirt and the hand bandage all fits her so perfectly as well.

:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

@xxoo: I also mistake Hara for Hammie when I first look at the cover :sweatdrop: Usually Hara's hair is curvy and Ham's hair is in ponytail ^.^.

tumblr_m080527B2B1rqf9jmo1_250.gif

Credits to whoever did this.

(Suddenly appeared in 1 of my tabs, must have accidentally clicked it somewhere)

I was trying to get this particular scene as well. SO CUTE~!!! This is sooo going into my siggy :wub:

Edited by CrausT

Speeeed Up(Seungyeon)

speedup1.gif

speedup2.gif

speedup3.gif

speedup4.gif

speedup5.gif

speedup6.gif

speedup7.gif

speedup8.gif

speedup9.gif

speedup11.gif

cr.aechak

1 person likes this

Love this concept! They're very beautiful in "girls power" and I love the intensity they show in the "speed up" mv! Keep up the amazing work! Seungyeon is so strong and is such a force to be reckoned with haha! Hammie fighting!!!

Edited by webhead24
1 person likes this

I just love Seungyeon hereeee. I'm new a kamilia by the way, hehehe. She's so adorable and fierce at the same time >,<

1 person likes this

tumblr_m16phejxCr1r22to8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m182woTcU21r22to8o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m17hgdBakT1r3kk98o1_250.gif

Damn, gal! :sweatdrop::lol:

cr:tumblr as tagged

1 person likes this

^

When I first watch Speed Up, I am just saying "hey take it easy Hammie do not hit the wall with your bandaged and bleeding hand!"

But I find that makes her more badass with the "circumstances to hell attitude".

Thanks for the gifs!

1 person likes this

^ if you watch closely, she doesn't really hit the wall. her hand stops just before it touches the wall, then she follows through by spreading her fingers.

Hammie looks amazing as usual. I have never been disappointed with all her different hair styles. She can rock any hair style and accompany each of them the right attitude and vibe. In the MV her long bangs make her look rebellious; while in the TV interviews she looks more elegant with the long extensions to one side.

^

It is not that obvious at 3.38 as she is do it quite quickly. She did splash that water in the barrel with the wounded hand.

I do agree with what you said here. She could try any style with the right attitude.

How would you rate her performance form 1 to 10?

I really like Seungyeon's concept in Speed up :) She's so intense and fierce throughout the whole MV :D! She definitely pulls it off well with her red hair and attitude :D Super amazing haha! Seungyeon fighting!!!

I like seungyeon in speed up MV when she wear a white costume, with her red hair, just like a female ninja :tongue:

TBS Coming Soon!(March 19)

120319CommingSoon-03.gif

120319CommingSoon-08.gif

120319CommingSoon-12.gif

120319CommingSoon-13.gif

Nihon TV(March 25)

120321Sukkiri-03.gif

120321Sukkiri-10_2.gif

120321Sukkiri-12_2.gif

NHK Music Japan(March 25)

120325Musicjapan-03.gif

120325Musicjapan-04.gif

120325Musicjapan-08.gif

120325Musicjapan-11.gif

cr.astagged (:

1 person likes this

1231trackfieldlover uploaded on YouTube an incredible full HD video of the making of Speed Up. Worth watching.

^

It is not that obvious at 3.38 as she is do it quite quickly. She did splash that water in the barrel with the wounded hand.

I do agree with what you said here. She could try any style with the right attitude.

How would you rate her performance form 1 to 10?

My favorite part is her swagger around 3:03m

kara-speedup-swagger.gif

I like seungyeon in speed up MV when she wear a white costume, with her red hair, just like a female ninja :tongue:

kara-speedup-seungyeon-ninja.png

Deidara2.jpg

I see no difference.

she is so rocknroll i love it! dont see enough of that in kpop. but kara keeps it alive! rock on hammie!

really love her in this PV :blushing:

lol, her hair style is like one member of akatsuki..? :thumbup:

im sure this will sound wierd, but seungyeon has a very attractive neck. the collar she has on her dress in girls power looks ubermegahypersupersexy. like thats her perfect accessory with her long slender elegant neck andperfect jawline and small face. i hope to see her wear more of them in the future.

1 person likes this

Seungyeon gave me goosebumps in Speed Up PV haha! she was that awesome :)

but personally I prefer Girl's Power lol cause I like Seungyeon's cuteness!

haha... she's very versatile ^^

1 person likes this