[Hamtastic] Official Speed Up/GIrl's Power Thread

xxoo

tumblr_m080527B2B1rqf9jmo1_250.gif

Credits to whoever did this.

(Suddenly appeared in 1 of my tabs, must have accidentally clicked it somewhere)

I was trying to get this particular scene as well. SO CUTE~!!! This is sooo going into my siggy :wub:

Edited by CrausT

• 2 weeks later...

Love this concept! They're very beautiful in "girls power" and I love the intensity they show in the "speed up" mv! Keep up the amazing work! Seungyeon is so strong and is such a force to be reckoned with haha! Hammie fighting!!!

Edited by webhead24
  • Like 1

^

When I first watch Speed Up, I am just saying "hey take it easy Hammie do not hit the wall with your bandaged and bleeding hand!"

But I find that makes her more badass with the "circumstances to hell attitude".

Thanks for the gifs!

• Like 1

^ if you watch closely, she doesn't really hit the wall. her hand stops just before it touches the wall, then she follows through by spreading her fingers.

Hammie looks amazing as usual. I have never been disappointed with all her different hair styles. She can rock any hair style and accompany each of them the right attitude and vibe. In the MV her long bangs make her look rebellious; while in the TV interviews she looks more elegant with the long extensions to one side.

^

It is not that obvious at 3.38 as she is do it quite quickly. She did splash that water in the barrel with the wounded hand.

I do agree with what you said here. She could try any style with the right attitude.

How would you rate her performance form 1 to 10?

^

It is not that obvious at 3.38 as she is do it quite quickly. She did splash that water in the barrel with the wounded hand.

I do agree with what you said here. She could try any style with the right attitude.

How would you rate her performance form 1 to 10?

My favorite part is her swagger around 3:03m

kara-speedup-swagger.gif

I like seungyeon in speed up MV when she wear a white costume, with her red hair, just like a female ninja :tongue:

kara-speedup-seungyeon-ninja.png

Deidara2.jpg

I see no difference.

• 2 weeks later...

im sure this will sound wierd, but seungyeon has a very attractive neck. the collar she has on her dress in girls power looks ubermegahypersupersexy. like thats her perfect accessory with her long slender elegant neck andperfect jawline and small face. i hope to see her wear more of them in the future.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...