What are your thoughts of ...

BabyJ

lol i find this by coincidence and u always made an interesting topic joey. i guess it's related to your previous question on twitter? lol i still remember your video for 3th anniversary which including quotes from members :D

i'll try to answer this as short as possible before i think about it more deeply.

1.Being a Kamilia = makes me into who i am now

2.When Sunghee left Kara = it was a painful experience for everyone yet there always a meaning behind everything happened

3.Contract dispute = the biggest trial so far for every single Kamilia. (i have a strong reason why i only put KAMILIA, not KARA, but it's not for a discussion here)

1 - prompt me to think, does everyone know what "family" means?

2 - miss the good old days. however contradicting i'm, because if i was a fan since day 1, i might "hate" her.

3 - or, why i "hate" kara. i have it painted beautifully only to realise we live in reality.

1. Something I haven't expected I'll call myself lol Also being a Kamilia, I've met good friends. Like red4summer said, it's like a family.

2. I discovered Kara before their comeback as 5 - while I'm sad that Sunghee will not be part of the group that I've learned to like. It really doesn't affect me, though I do miss her voice and her loudness on the shows I've seen before.

3. Difficult times. Realized that they've become important to me, not just as idols but like real people that I know.

1.Being a Kamilia=is some thing i am proud of

2.When Sunghee left Kara=i don't know cause i don't know them back then but i thought it's a pity that she left the group

3.Contract dispute=it is difficult time for them but it will make them stronger in both mentally and physically and shocking to me that they are having contract dispute and realize that they are important to me

@curbow - YES you are right. I find that its not a good idea to make the 5th anniversary video with just my thoughts alone. SO i wanna sort of 'confirm' that with fellow Kamilia here =D I still think 3rd anniversary video was the best one so far as it contains quotes from Kamilia!!

- TO others - Thanks for replying!! will try to integrate your thoughts into the video=D

1.Being a Kamilia - i'm always proud to be in this peaceful fandom/family.

2.When Sunghee left Kara - i don't really know her since i'm a late fan (KARA5 era). but i'm sure she'll always be missed and remembered by KARA & Kamilia.

3.Contract dispute - it makes me realize how important KARA is to me, and that makes me cherish KARA even more.

1. Being a Kamilia- I LOVE being a Kamilia! It makes me happy or sad depending on Kara! :D

2. When Sunghee left Kara- I didn't know how to feel cause like most Kamilias I came kinda late. But I loved all the songs they composed of Kara4 era.

3. Contract Dispute- Made me die and LOVE Kara more and more! Haha, I was gonna give up on Kpop is Kara wasn't going to go on anymore!

1.Being a Kamilia: My first active step to supporting KARA. I've never really thought of myself as being a fan until recently because of no. 3

2.When Sunghee left Kara: Didn't know about KARA then, but as I get to know more about KARA, I felt that I should get to know this girl as well.

3.Contract dispute: This kept me glued to multiple news sites almost every day just to catch the latest updates, all the while keeping my fingers crossed. It's because of this incident that I've felt that I needed to show more appreciation to them and made me decide to become a more active Kamilia.

1. Being Kamilia

Silently supporting our hardworking idols while restraining from igniting fanwars. Let the results speak for themselves.

2. Sunghee departure

Wasn't into Kpop back then, so no personal attachment. But it's a shame she left since she is such an excellent singer and has a beautiful voice. The First Blooooming is my favorite Kara album; it's flawless.

3. Contract dispute

I've already expressed my feelings in the main thread. In short, these kinds of things are always scary for fans. At the same time, it shows that the girls are brave enough to stand up against opposition larger than them. More importantly is that they have gotten closer during times of crisis.

1. Being Kamilia - Gaining families, friends, learn many things from Our amazing five Girls

2. Sunghee - Since I am late fan of Kara, I am lacking information about her. But it must be sad to watch

separation

3. Contract - Give Our Girls more strength and Us too. Make me so proud being Kamilia:)

So interesting.

1.Being a Kamilia - It's really nice to be part of a group that is just nice lol. We try and focus on KARA and their achievements and that other stuff is there but we know that it's not important and really doesn't and shouldn't matter.

2.When Sunghee left Kara - It was devastating to say the least. The fans ( @ Soompi back then) were hopeful and looking forward to see what KARA would bring. They were different and had skills. We were excited to hear new music. When news came out about Sunghee's sudden departure it was heartbreaking. I really freaked out, the fans were already down because of the little attention the group got but this was just another huge obstacle they really didn't need. But I remember thinking KARA were different, they were way too good to just disappear like that. I was really shocked at the bashings and backlash Gyuri, SeungYeon, and Nicole got from "fans" about something that was obviously and clearly out of their hands.

3.Contract dispute - I never believed KARA would break up. These girls don't have huge egos. Whatever they were going through was something they would work out. The media and certain actions sent out negative images of the group but as expected the girls found their way back and are happier and more successful than ever.

Hmm... Let me try this as well :ph34r:

1.Being a Kamilia

I'm really proud of being a part of a group that supports one of the nicest girl groups in the industry. Not all groups are this close to their fanbases, and not all of them are willing to bridge that gap like Kara. It's an honor to be a part of the nicest fanbase :thumbup1:

2.When Sunghee left Kara

Honestly speaking, I was not introduced to Sunghee before she left Kara. I was a fan of the Kara5 first, then dug around for their other music videos. It was kind of surprising seeing this "new" girl as a part of Kara. Man, does she have those powerful vocals! Sadly, she was part of the Kara4, before Hara and Jiyoung.

3.Contract dispute

Kara was not one to be easily separated by just a dispute over their contracts, and I surely hoped DSP would NEVER let the girls disband that way. It's quite a shame that DBSK was allowed to disband, they were great as a 5-member group. But surely, I was hoping for the best in Kara's case. I'd really want them to stay that way and not lose more members. Thankfully, they resolved it.

That's it, folks! :whistling:

Edited by nicolefanboy

I shall put my thoughts here as well.

1. Being a Kamilia

Before I became a fan, I have had the impression this particular fandom, Kamilia, is the friendliest and most sensible in K-Pop. And rightfully so, as proven to be after I joined. Being a Kamilia has already become a significant part of my life and it means to forever support and respect and to share in the joy and sorrow of the best five girls that make up KARA, a girl group ever grateful and close to their fans.

2. When Sunghee left KARA

I wasn't a fan that early in the days so I don't know much about her. But Sunghee's departure from KARA was undoubtly a blow to the yet to be recognised girls. She had great talent and was definitely someone who brings KARA up on the talent scales with her powerhouse vocals, so it was certainly a pity to lose her. Nonetheless, seeing it optimistically, if she hadn't left, KARA would not reform, and we will not have what KARA is today without our Hara and Jiyoung. KARA5 is irreplaceable, and so is KARA4 and every member of KARA.

3. Contract Dispute

Having become a Kamilia during the promotions of 'Jumping', I did not feel attached to the group as much as I feel now. When the contract dispute hit, my main thoughts were, "Well, it's just unfortunate and a pity that the first group I ever took a liking to was going to disband so soon", and you could say that I was only a little bothered by it. But as time passed, I started to feel more for the group as I watched their videos, interactions and listened to the music. Despite the news about the contract, I sincerely hoped they wouldn't disband. I wanted to see more of KARA in the future. It should not end there. And it didn't. Looking back at it now, the contract dispute was just another one of the challenges that, albeit a large-scaled one, KARA would eventually overcome as they always will and have done so together as five and become closer than ever.

1. i am also fans of numerous other girlgroups but, kara is always in my top 3 since i discovered them in 2009 :thumbup:

2. sunghee already left kiara when i first discovered this group so i don't have anything to say really, but if i were to think about it, i guess it's all for the better, because kara maybe won't become this big if KOO hara and jiyoung didn't joined :thumbup:

3. i have no clue when the contract dispute happened lol, i just remember that at that time i already think this group has ended, but then they comeback with jest coaster love and become much much better than ever :thumbup: