[2012.03.06] KARA Ranks First In 2 Categories On The Oricon Chart

red4summer

woah, double-hit?!

keep going, girls! :thumbup1:

but there's something i didn't understand...

KARA is the first foreign artist in Japan who ranked first on the Oricon DVD chart and Blue-ray disc chart at the same time. Only 4 Japanese signers, including, Amuro Namie, AKB48, Mr. Children, and Radwimps have ranked first on the charts.

Oricon is japanese music chart, right? why there are only four that ever got the first rank? isn't there must be at least somebody that got number one everyday the chart counted, is it? am i misunderstood here? i don't understand, waiting for some enlightment :huh: ...

woot! woot! the first-ever foreign artist!

KARA made another history in Oricon again~~~

this is DAEBAK! congrats KARA! :thumbup:

yosh! let's break another record!

KARA can do it! FIGHTINGGGGGGG!

I'm not that surprised anymore, really! It's KARA we're talking about *getting arrogant* :tongue:

I'm so happy for the girls.. They worked so hard and deserve all the love.. Can't w8 for the upcoming double-A side single.. Hope soulmates will be in great conditions though..

Another record broken by our very own KARA! Way to go girls!!

Yep, I can't wait to see more of them in Japan and of course I want to see'em performing "Speed Up/Girl's Power" but not untill Gyuri unnie and Nicole unnie are fully recovered. Stay healthy, KARA JJANG!

woah, double-hit?!

keep going, girls! :thumbup1:

but there's something i didn't understand...

Oricon is japanese music chart, right? why there are only four that ever got the first rank? isn't there must be at least somebody that got number one everyday the chart counted, is it? am i misunderstood here? i don't understand, waiting for some enlightment :huh: ...

it means only four got number one for both category at the same time, kara is the number 5 and the first foreign artist top both of the chart at the same time,, sorry for my bad english and hope this help :):thumbup:

I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me

Edited by red4summer

it means only four got number one for both category at the same time, kara is the number 5 and the first foreign artist top both of the chart at the same time,, sorry for my bad english and hope this help :):thumbup:

i see... B)

don't worry about your english, 'coz everybody's learning, right? :D

thanks for your explanation... :)

I was a bit confused by the title. Thanks to nameless07 for clarifying it out.

So the bottom line here is they KARA managed to chart on oricon for two different things at the same time. One is for the blu ray disc KARA Best Clips Ⅱ & Shows and the other is the dvd version.

Kara is also the first foreign artist to achieve this. That is a very monumental and rare thing. The chances of this happening again is small for foreign artist. This is a once in a century event. But I think looking at how Kara is going this would repeat itself again.

It is funny now that Kara won so many awards and achievements that I started to lose track. :) It is good to remind of achievements from time to time both small and big.