• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
yuda

[2012.03.14] Girl Group KARA Become the Protagonist of an Animation

59 posts in this topic

A KARAnime? Oh man this is sick! Can't wait to see what the girls look like in 2D form. The artists better do them proper justice.

will the girls lend their voice? it may sound weird if they don't.

the idea is encouraging but only 5? tell me each episode lasts about the length of a movie.

thats very good news for them. wow, KARA is getting hotter day by day!! KARA jjang!!

OMG I'm looking forward to that

But I prefer the story about their daily life instead of Scifi or fantasy

although i don't like animes that much.. i want to watch this.

i hope the girls will dub their own voice! can't wait!

this is totally great. two things that i love as one - KARA and anime! daebak! hope they release a dvd with eng subs. maybe the 5 episodes might still get extended depending on viewer ratings (hoping) :D

so after Urakara now anime project, kamilia japan will love this ,this is why we call them SUPER GIRL other group still haven't do it ,KARA jjang !!!!

WHAT?! Kara animations? For real? OMG! Oww i cant wait then! r they gonna b Super girls?

Kara jjang! 5 episodes? at least then...hehehe

WAHH!!!!

I can't wait to see this!!!I would really like to see Kara animated...

I hope it happens...

:jogging::inluv:

Woooow! I love anime and I love KARA. So I'm happppy! Though I wish they make a strong power anime, like in Speed Up concept. You know, so the girls will be all fighting and all (like Charlie's Angels) lol. But this only my fantasy though. KARA fighting! :thumbup1:

I wanna see the sketches. Who's work would it be? I'm a fan of animation esp Japanese anime. Can't wait!

OMG!!! Gyuri can be my favorite anime character too! =) what a lovely idea they have ;)

I want them to use Blonde Gyuri, really =)

imagine their kara anime topped the oricon anime list. they would be great huh :D

yay!! kara in animation!! :inluv:

i would love to watch it!!

cant wait. . :cry:

i love anime too and kara in anime would be amazing!! :aha:

cool, i very long time dint watch anime already, now there is KARA anime, maybe i should check it out XD

I've been hoping someone would do this! I would love to see some girl groups involved in an animated show XD I wonder what the premise will be? I hope it's succesful!

I don't know about an anime or manga, but I would like to see KARA singing an opening of some anime! It would be daebak

Here are some sneak preview...

ruuFS.jpg

QEzXH.jpg

3LE8h.jpg

ocAeY.jpg

[c] karafull

This is gonna be amusing.... my feelings: :P^_^:wub::w00t::lol2::tongue::thumbup::sweatdrop::whistling:

animation with Kara?? it's like christmas come earlier ahahaa!! good luck with the project girls :D

Congratulations girls..You made a debut in an animation. Only few lucky artist are able to become animated characters.