[2009.01.25] Kara: Takes their shot on a third-straight hit with "Honey" in early February

tinggg

35n1md4.jpg

5-member popular girl group will begin <Honey> promotions in February, taking on the challenge of having a 3rd-straight hit song.

Kara's management DSP Entertainment said that Kara plans on beginning promotions for the follow-up song <Honey> from their second mini album in early February.

DSP added, "<Honey> has already received a lot of attention from fans, and so they asked for promotions of it. Thus we decided to promote <Honey> beginning in February. The Kara who is filled with sincerity and cuteness will have a new concept in <Honey>, armed with more cuteness to find their fans."

Currently Kara is garnering popularity through their 2nd mini album title song <Pretty Girl> released last December. <Pretty Girl> challenged for the top spots on various gayo programs and also was near the top in various online music charts, reflecting their rise in popularity.

After reforming themselves into a 5-member group, they released <Rock U> last summer, followed by the winter's hit song <Pretty Girl>, and now the attention is focused on whether they can succeed with a 3-straight hit through <Honey>.

LInk: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

Tip-Off: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic

Take out with full credits. Do not add in or remove anything else.

so Rock U counts as one of their hits? haha

thought it wasn't popular at all.. :D

anyways yay!! i only worried about the concept b/c

we know that the popularity of Pretty Girl were due to the clothes and dance right? haha

so i hope i love their clothes and dance this time too :D

thanks tinggg.. so exciting :D

I honestly think that they're going to get number one with this song :D They got soo close with Pretty Girl, but I think that song put them where they need to be to get number one with Honey. I can't wait to see the concept and the music video for it. <3

So there will be an mv for it? Ahh I can't wait!

Too bad artists can only promote two songs in a mini album :D (not that it'd be a smart move to promote all of them).

I'm anticipating their new choreography! I wonder how much cuter they can get though, hehe.

uh.. where in the article does it say they will have an MV for Honey? lol

i kept rereading and didn't see anything..

and from the looks of it.. it was the fans(?) who asked for DSP to promote Honey..

if they had an MV wouldn't it be mentioned in the article? ... :D

just don't want you guys to get excited for something we don't even know may happen or not..

didn't want to be a downer but yea.. XD

oh ho ho! I am even more excited now since they made some news about it and the new concept... "Maybe" (and I hope so.. :D) they will have an mv because they are promoting it like a third hit song and plus, as I understand on the whole month of february...

Rock you was pretty well received in Korea... Looks like they caught many people's attention with that "rock you body say Yo~~" Everyone knows it :D The summer-ish and bubbly concept was eyes catching:P

Goal: the FIRST spot! Honey is a nice song. I love the intro, the rap part and the oh oh oh ah ah ah (^^")

:D

Fighting

Honey Kara (L)

I'm excited i can't wait! Just next month, woot woot.

Yeah, i don't think Rock U was a hit song. If it was, it

Would've been in the Hit Parade Drama thingy. It's a

Shame it wasn't there. But hopefully they have a MV

For it.

Rock U was good enough lol..

i mean i saw parodies on daum etc..

AND hello Epik High... need I say more lol

it really did help KARA..

first song of theirs to enter the top 10 remember? lol

it wasn't like no one knew the song.

even if they hated it they knew the song :D

anyways 3 hit songs!!!!

yay! official news about them promoting honey. it's not one of my favorite on the mini album but it's starting to grow on me. excited to see what they come up with this time for honey.

i think rock u was well received in korea just not with the international/foreign fans that aren't their fans since it was really different from their debut concept.

*post 100*