[2009.01.25] Kara: Takes their shot on a third-straight hit with "Honey" in early February

tinggg

Rock U was up for Take 7 once, so i guess that's why it was considered as a hit even if it didn't did as well as Pretty Girl.

i'm looking forward to Honey. They were SO close with Pretty Girl, i hope it'll be the same with Honey too. Or rather then being so close, i hope they'll catch it. haha.

either way, im really looking for it. hoping for a mv! :wub:

thanks ting! :D

I think Rock U was popular XD i remember how NRG`s songs were sooo popular but they could never reach high ranks. So was this song of KARA, though it CAN`T be described as a hit anyway, omgosh XD

"More cuteness" is not what I expected, but.. well, its fine lol. Can`t wait to see their new images & choreo <3

I guess there`s a chance the MV would be behind-the-scene like Good Day...

i think when it says more cuteness it may mean continued cuteness lol

i really want to see the performance this week on gayo shows but they've be soo busy

and i'm sure exhausted so.. i wouldn't mind if they rested this week and performed next week XD

I seriously can't wait for this! Come by soon, February! xD Honey is a good song and I can't wait for the choreography and the clothes. Also Nicole's short rap part. And how Hara and maknae will improve here xD I hope this song ranks well as they did with Pretty Girl. Kara hwaiting <3

• 1 year later...