[2012.03.25] KARA Japan Tour Sold Out, Adds Additional 30,000 Seats

mae

Woohoo as expected of the #1 Korean girl group in Japan but congratulations nonetheless! I'd like to visit Japan myself one of these days and when I do I hope it will be at a time KARA are performing a concert there. It would be great to be able to attend a concert with the largest and most passionate KARA fans in the world.

This is no surprise but the thought that 160, 000 people will come to see you perform is simply overwhelming. I'm so excited for the Japanese tour! I won't be able to go but I know it's gonna be awesome. I wish the girls good health and strength for the rest of the concerts.

I feel like wanting to give thanks and loves to J-Kamilias. They have shown their big support since the start.

Thank you for supporting them big and giving lots success. :) Wish I was there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Woah.JK! I'm not surprised that KARASIA sold out in 2 minutes. They rule Japan.hehe~

I like how japanese kamilias appreciate KARA a lot. But, since Gyuri got her vocal nodule surgery and Nicole injuring her leg, I'm quite sad. Hope you feel better!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed watching Karasia through my computer screen so much as if I am there. Cant imagine the hype of really being there experience it live. So I understand the tickets were sold out in such a short time. They did the right thing I am sure no one regrets it. ^_^

Wish all of their upcoming concerts sells out well.

KARA JJANG ! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...