[2012.03.25] KARA Japan Tour Sold Out, Adds Additional 30,000 Seats

mae

LZtSe.jpg

Girl group KARA has completely sold out their first Japan tour.

The group is to begin their Japan tour ‘KARAISA’ to cover 10 performances in 5 cities beginning with Yokohama on April 14 through out Nagoya, Fukuoka, Osaka, and Tokyo.

KARASIA Japan concert tickets were sold out in 2 minutes a total of 132,400 tickets. Due to additional request of fans there were a total of two additional dates were added at Saitama Super Arena for May 26 and 27. The two additional dates adds about another 30,000 seats.

This is KARA’s first tour in Japan. Due to the overwhelming demand of fans that wish to see KARA in Japan allowed the additional dates to be held in Arena.

The members shared their expectations and excitement with local Japanese media. Nicole stated, “We are preparing a lot. We wish to show a different atmosphere than the Korean concert. We are planning to perform songs that we haven’t released in Japan.”

KARA also placed 2nd on the Oricon daily single chart with their new single ‘Speed Up/Girls Power’ on the day of its release. KARA plans to release ‘Super Girl’ Japan tour special edition on April 11 to commemorate their tour in Japan.

cr | kpopstarz

Didn't Saitama Super Arean have a capacity about 35,000 seats? If DSP add 2 more dates, it would be at least 70,000 attendance more right? And 23 minutes? Lol, then why did superkarafan said it only took 2 minutes to sell-out the tickets? :sweatdrop:

Edited by fantomas

wowowowow! another additional dates for KARASIA!

congrats J-Kamilia!! KARA daebakkkk!

hope u guys enjoy the concerts :)

ahhh~ how i wish i can be there too :(

Edited by haniey

Since Kara will be doing their Asia Tour KARASIA so it means that they won't be making a comeback with a new type of music in Korea and also their solo activities will be postpone until further notice?

Anyways i'm happy for them!!! They will be making alot of money from their first Asia tour concerts.

How I wish I was in Japan right now but it's alright since I am from New York. If maybe in the future they will come to Madison Square Garden to perform some of their songs I will do anything to get there!!

Congratulations KARA for selling out 132,400 tickets in minutes and due to the demand of fans they will add two more dates at Saitama Super Arena with its spectator capacity of 37,000 but their main arena capacity is about 20,000.

I love KARA so much since their hit song Mister and will continue to support them with everything i got.

Edited by kamiliajohn
merged

^

not anytime soon but they will be making a comeback after karasia. (thought i heard it's in sep?)

i just wonder if their individual solo has anything to do with the new album.

about the article, if they (dsp/umj) want to add, why don't they just push further and do the last one in tokyo dome? why??

^

not anytime soon but they will be making a comeback after karasia. (thought i heard it's in sep?)

about the article, if they (dsp/umj) want to add, why don't they just push further and do the last one in tokyo dome? why??

Alright thanks for telling me, as long as they continue to be KARA with 5 members and doing their promotions i will follow them until i die lol just exaggerating.

Also I believe that they should do it in Tokyo Dome if a huge number of fans are really demanding more seats. DSP/UMJ could of arrange their last two additional dates at the place but I think they didn't want to make things bigger than it seems.

Edited by kamiliajohn

^

Rumour said that KARA will comeback on mid/late September, let 's wait to see if it is true :)

About Dome, maybe DSP/UMJ wants to save the best for the last? I mean, KARA probably will do a full scale "Dome" tour like what THSK 's doing right now on their next tour xD

^

the reasons i can think of:

- they want to scatter around the country, in bringing the concerts to the fans.

- ultimately dsp/kara wants to do the dome without the help of an external party.

btw thanks for showing interests in reading/replying. :)

^

the first one will be a good reason, though the 2nd reason will be very nice :)

this is overwhelming, i'm proud of them though kinda sad at the same time that i can't be part of the pink ocean later. and i really anticipate the songlist of the KARASIA Japan since i'm sure it will be different than the korean one.

just praying that the girls will take care of their healths during this time...

thanks mae!

This is such an amazing feat, just thinking how far they have come and to get so much support from Japanese fans. I wonder how the girls felt when they heard of this great news :) This tour should be really fun !!

so proud of these girls!! selling out concert tickets... with this I hope it will quiet the haters -.-

Japanese fans are so lucky~ they are more strict about cameras so I doubt we'll see much fan cams/fan pics of the concerts. There better be a DVD!!!

^

actually there will always a way to find something to talk bad about. i even already able to imagine what to pick and exaggerate from this news :P

luvme06

yeah, from what i heard from my jap friends, i think we might as well as not anticipating any fancam pr pics. though if there are any it will be most welcomed.

at least right now i'm anticipating fan account to know the songlist :P

wow! It seems KARASIA Japan concerts are gonna be HUGE! Im so proud of our girls and of J-Kamilias who are always supporting KARA. :thumbup:

But I gotta say that even if Im happy about this news Im also worried about KARa's health, I mean, Is Nicole completely recovered for her injury? And what about Gyuri's voice? Hum...I hope DSP/UMJ they take good care of them!

KARA'S & KAMILIA'S POWER! SPEEDING UP!

The power of Japanese Kamilias of course! But this makes me a bit worry if I couldn't get my ticket if they held a concert in my country :P

I wish to see fancams from the Japanese Kamilias & I hope the girls wouldn't be too tired with the additional dates for their concert!