[2009.01.27] Wang Gi Choon – Kara, Even though I don’t know their name, “I really like them!”

hopelesshong

first was Shin HaeChul, now its an athlete.

it's cute that he's having interest in them w/o even knowing their names. :lol: they have been going against Nayoung a lot this past couple shows. lol

mbc star battle, both seungyeon and hara went against here. in the crying fist, hara went against her team. :lol:

anyway, hopefully he'll take some time to get to know their names. :P

thanks Peter! :D

Cute. lol, i love how he still likes them even though

He has no clue what their names are. I'm sure he'll

Know their names soon xD i loved the battles against

Na Young. They were hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

On this day, Kara also received a lot of interest from the audience with their battle against Kim Na Young on ventriloquism.

VENTRILOQUISM?

daaaang. slkfjsldk that's so cool :3

i am super amazed.

and lolol interest is the first step in becoming a fan (;

^^ ventriloquism, you know those people that have dolls in their laps and the person talks but it looks like the doll is talking?..

lol.. i saw the girls performing their ventriloquism on star expert..

oh and gyuri kissed her finger then touched it to the judoka guy's cheek.. he was so shy :D

not they guy in the pic, the other guy.

^^ ventriloquism, you know those people that have dolls in their laps and the person talks but it looks like the doll is talking?..

lol.. i saw the girls performing their ventriloquism on star expert..

oh and gyuri kissed her finger then touched it to the judoka guy's cheek.. he was so shy :lol:

not they guy in the pic, the other guy.

haha, thanks for the explanation, i was gonna look up the word. :sweatdrop: so that's what they did during pretty girl. i was watching it and the mc kept saying live but i was like 'but their mouth isn't moving' :lol: and didn't really get what was going on. i thought they were just smiling while dancing to pretty girl. lol. then the other guest did it too, so i kindof figured it out.

Edited by pyang

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...