How to Recognize Kara's Signature

mehr0504

How do fans tell if an signature by Kara or a Kara member is actually signed by them? I'm curious since i see so many pictures and some look different from others so I've never since one signed by them themselves. :confused1: Anyone have pics or ways to tell if its real? :thumbup: :thumbup:

forged or not, hand-written signatures look different if going into details but in general they are similar.

we can refer to their official releases, merchandise etc.

50646753.jpg

15446186.jpg

70367971.jpg

22685495.jpg

• 1 month later...

I think this is a pretty timely psot, as I've been seeing DOZENS of dealers selling amazing autographed KARA goods online, and at some point, you really have to ask yourself how many of them are legitimate! I've been tempted soooo many times, but you know what they say: if it just seems to good to be true...

Looking at pics of the merchandise for sale, I would squint at the signed booklets, CDs psoters, etc, and say to myself, these all look like they were signed by the same person! I mean, they COULD be legit, but then I began thinking, I wish there was a place where I could look at KARA's signatures to compare!

I know, even if it DID match up, it could STILL be forgeries, but at least i'd be a bit more convinced, you know? Anyway, as I didn't have any authentic source to check out their signatures, I ended up freeze-framing KARA's Japan Special where they signed a wall poster! AHAHAHA, the signatures looked sort of similar to the items up for auction, but in the end, I just couldn't take the risk! LOL!

Maybe someday...

• 2 months later...

This will really come in handy in the future! I always was scared of buying forged autographs.

The only way to know if its real, is to get it signed in person... I wish :(