Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

gd5

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, Family Outing will be great ...

Just saw the episode where UEE came, and I can imagine how crazy the male family member will be

Especially JaeSuk who love their "butt dance"

And "Introducing Star Friend" (is the show still on, btw?)

I want to see how they interact with their non-celeb friends

of course family outing...but 1 of them will go..hara cant go since she with g7 right now...i think jiyoung or seungyeon will be the right guest for the family...hehe.

i hope to find all 5 in star golden bell.

champagne also a funny variety show...would love to see who is kara ideal men...really curious ^^

Definitely Family Outing all the family members are always talking about Kara trying to be on there and such and it would be great too since Hyori is there as well. About the whole Daesung thing with Kara I think it was a text message from Kara if you watch the episode with Daniel Henney they were talking about kara and such and hyori mentions daesung got a text message from a certain girl group. lol.

I want to see Gyuri + Nicole on F.O.

I think it'd be hilarious because of Gyuri vs. Hyori + Nicole's hilariousness w/ regards to korean lol. I can imagine YJS trying to speak english to her ahaha

seungyeon would work too, demolishing the family wity her cuteness haha, or hara and her super athleticness