Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

gd5

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since Seohyun and Yongwha was casted for "We got Married" I thought of Seungyeon and Gyuri.

I think Seungyeon would be perfect for the show because she wants to be a housewife and she seems to be motherly and responsible. I can picture her being a cute wife. I can just imagine her cooking and doing cute things for her husband. I really want her to be on the show.

I think Gyuri would be awesome on "We Got Married" as well because she would had humor and fun to the show and I want to see the different sides of Gyuri. I love her sense of humor and charisma!!!

I think it would be nice if some of the Kara members was on Star King and Star Golden Bell as a permanent guest for couple weeks that way they can promote their album!!!

I think it would be cute if after Shinee's season of Hello Baby was over if Kara can have their season or maybe they can do the season together w/ Shinee. LOL.

Edited by yoomster

I want to see Gyuri on We Got Married. But they would have a hard time finding a man tough enough.

I agree but it'd be interesting to see who she would be partnered up with.. I really wonder if their PD's considered Gyuri.. seriously think of the ratings lol.. I'm holding out hope b/c there's still a space to fill XD

I just watched 2PM on Win Win, I really like the format of that show. Viewers/Fans ask questions on the comment board on the show's page and the guests answer them and talk about stories. The hosts are pretty good with being serious but chill and humorous as well.. Here's hoping.. :inluv:

KARA's still never really been super open about their own personal thoughts about how they got to where they are now.. but that's b/c there wasn't really a matching format for them.. since they are more comfortable being on tv I don't see why this won't happen. Also a perfect show to coincide with their comeback :adore:

I would love to see them on Invincible Youth xDD

Hara already made good progress and i think that show will be hitting the top if the other members of Kara join together...

Its fun to see the girls joke around while helping out in the Idol Town xD