Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

gd5

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see them on Family outing, and see what goes on with daesung, since he got a text message from kara >.> hahah

thoughts?

umm i never heard it was from KARA lol.. he never mentioned that..

just someone who was younger than him and is in a female idol group..

just wanted to clear stuff up.. this is how rumors start.. :lol:

all of them on family outing would be nice haha

i wished the older variety shows would come back

but recently there hasn't been one that i am dying for them to go on ....

anyone remember kko kko tour?

no bad it was canceled >.>

but yeah, kara + daesung = haptic, and i mean haptic...so much teasing is going to go on , haha

we got married i want to see too, since I want to see who they pick, its funny since taeyeon picked jung Hyungdon as the husband LOL , (he gets to stay with the 9 girls in the small apartment :lol:)

^

that's unrelated to the topic discussion.

he only went to snsd's dorm to find his bride because they kept that a secret from him and he had to guess who amongst them is his wife.

anyways. :D partly my fault too. lol. so yep.

like i said, i want Kara to be on talk shows. it seemed like there are only talk shows now. :lol:

or better still, their own show? haha.

hehe i really want KARA to be on some sort of dating show. lol.

i'd say WGM, but the magic seems to have gone out of that recently. maybe kara could go and bring it back! Maybe they could be paired up with someone who's actually their age and maybe they could bring that old charm back!

or, i want them to go on more talk shows :3

talk shows are fun. lol. XD

love to see all five on that IDOL-ing show with Super Junior. Thats always a fun show. I agree that Kho Kho Tour would be good with one of the members, but not sure which member I would want to see. Any show with Nicole would be soooo fun!!!! (like SGB right now).

• 2 weeks later...
agree with all.. it would be great to see our girls guesting on Family outing... seeing their ordinary side and all...

WGM will be good too but im so not allowing them to be pair with an old guy.... its a big NO NO....

haha, taeyeon + hyundon hahaha

enough of Tae Yeon and Hyung Don, it makes me crazy hehehe... I really do wonder why people approved that..

anyways, back to the topic, I think guesting in Family Outing would be jjang! heheh I will get to see more KaraHyori interactions... I think they should have a show like what SNSD and WG had before... the Factory Girls(snsd) and Wonder Bakery(wg), something like that... or they could guest in MTV and have there lifestory epis...

I think Kara should have their own show haha that would be interesting . if they had their own show just like Idol Show only with female version where the guys would come on the show and stuff ! that would be cute . mannn , if only kko kko tour was still on ! rawrr .

I wouldn't want them to go on WGM though .. I'll be jealous .. >3

we should stop bringing Taeyeon+Hyungdon into this. it's a Kara discussion anyways ..

Sponge! Haha, I can just imagine their reactions!

Seungyeon came on Sponge quite number of times but she was only given 5 mins of air time. lol

i want to see all 5 of them appearing on varieties together instead of just one or two. :)

one or two members are fun to watch but i think they appeal or show themselves more when they're together. lol

Nicole has been on SGB for about 2 months now, and they still haven't come on it as a group. lol. The closest were Gyul, Seungyeon & Hara. lol

i would love to see them on FO. seeing how MC Yoo is a fan of them. :lol: mentioning Kara on both of his shows - Family Outing & Infinity Challenge.

FAMILY OUTING PLEASE! I love this show.

Plus Hyori's and MC Yoo's love for Kara <3

And we must not forget Daesung!!! KaBang!

I hope this really happens...

And I don't really want them on We Got Married.

I'm not crazy over it, only watched two episodes.

But it seems that it's not as good as it once was.

Besides, the girls are too young to get married.