Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

gd5

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion KARA has increase very much your sucess with japanese variety shows, so i think i would like to see them on SmapxSmap, Tensai shimura doubutsuen, Tunnels no minasan (food battle), Mecha Mecha Iketeru, Gurunai, Vs arashi... xD

So happy with KARA in many famous japanese shows that i like very much too :D Happy and fun watching B)

i would really like to see a kara member to show up on wgm, as a friend of one of them. not really to have a permenant spot on it. just to be like a special guest. and then, im really biased here, any show that has yoo jaesuk in. he seem to go crazy whenever he is around girl idols, so why with kara? i know they just did happy together, but it would be nice to see them in come to play again. and there is one show that hara must get on. and this is a MUST, dream team. then it would be really nice if she can re appear or guest on again, running man. now since running man has a standard format, i really want to see how she'll do as a chaser or mission team and then if they did a 1 vs on her, will she be able to figure it out?

Edited by bingsong