Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

gd5

i want Gyuri to be on that Mnet show "Scandal" lol. i want to see how she'd act like with her ideal bf though i assume some fanboys wouldn't like this XD but i want to see how gyuri will act like etc. or i think Nicole would be fun too haha since her ideal type is so rare :thumbup:

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

haha i know right! i honestly want them to continue with idol show again. metafriends was kinda... disappointing. lol. but still fun to watch. just that...idol show is a lot more funner and the girls get to show their fun/competitive/dorky sides. lol. and plus, the show ended so abruptly too. -.-

i want them to come on a talking show too. and them being the main guest. lol. i want to hear some of their stories. :thumbup1:

i don't know if anyone else watches one night two days but i think it would be great if nicole did a cameo. they always have trivia or games to see if they get money, food, ect. i was watching suguen on sgb and i think it would be fun if the cast could guess the answers with her clues.

Family Outing because I think it would be fun if they guest there and the new Scandal show - I would like to see how they act with their partner. If they could go back to Idol show, that would be great - it shows so much about their competitiveness and when they are just being dorky.

• 4 weeks later...

MNET SCANDAL ??

lol..

okay..IDOL ARMY and FAMILY OUTING..

idol army : we all want it back..not nough kara..their episodes was too little T_T

I wanna see them with female guest..

family outing : Yay daesung..and Daniel henney ?

^^ why not Mnet Scandal.. well i was thinking the 88'ers :D

not a variety show but that Sketchbook show.. where the host was such a KARA fan boy lol..

i wan them to perform there.. for him being such a KARA fan.. they haven't invited KARA on XD lol

i want to see Let It Go performed live there :)

I want to see them on Family outing, and see what goes on with daesung, since he got a text message from kara >.> hahah

thoughts?

haha definitely i was thinking the same thing. Family Outing. But any fun variety show would be great for Kara to be on. I would definitely watch and support Kara.