Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

gd5

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We Got Married! especially Gyuri~ would love to see how a goddess act in front of her husband.. auwwwww~~

and also....

Hello Baby! wonder how they will take care of the baby. will they teach the baby how to do the butt dance? that's gonna be super exciting!

• 1 month later...

Should there even be a debate? Of course it should be WE GOT MARRIED!!!

The only question would be who, I'd love to see Nicole in it, if not I guess Gyuri or Seungyeon

I want to see them on "We got married", specifically Nicole. But I can't really think of who they'd be a good match with on WGM.

I think Nicole would have tons of possible matches actually. It could be that actor she mentioned on Strong Heart, 2AM's Jinwoon, Key etc

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I want to see them in 2 days and 1 night before the show ends next February. Though the show seldom or almost never had celebrity guests, I think it would be fun to see the girls do the missions and of course the Bok-bul-bok games. And since all the girls love food, they might actually have fun in this.haha! :thumbup:

The Arashi fangirl in me wants to see them on VS Arashi. It's a game show where the guests compete against the Arashi members in different, fun games. I don't watch it regularly, but the few I've watched have been hilarious. Perfume was on the show before too and it was really fun.

We would get KARASHI interactions and the girls will have fun playing the creative, unique games. Hara will definitely shine. haha. :D