Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

gd5

Well someone deleted my thread, I dunno why because it was about Kara going to be on running man soon. allkpop made an article where netizens took photos of a running man recording on 4/24/12. Seungyeon and Gyuri are going to be casted alongside Miss A and 4minute members I believe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I infer from watching Kara on variety shows. (most recently IY2 and Running man)

Kara are very competitive and don't like to lose. Even tiny mistakes they blame themselves quite hard.

On Running man. Gyuri thinks quick on the spot, yet still showed her caring, motherly side. Seungyeon is soft and girly, good at analyzing and commentating, and crisis management and de-escalation.

Seungyeon's reaction when they were betrayed was like going through the different stages of grief: shock, denial, anger.

Definitely Hello Baby and Running Man for me. I wish all KARA members would be in Running Man like they did when 6 members of SNSD were at Running Man. Kwangsoo and Gyuri <3 :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

It would be fun to see Kara appear on the show "Family Entertainment", I'm not sure if it still airs anymore but Its fun watch the girls play games & interact with each other (kind of like their appearance on "Tokyo friends" a japan tv game show) :wub:

Kara have such great personalities and are so funny! I definitely prefer something that isn't too scripted so they can' show off more of their awesomeness! My ideas would be: Kara Hello Baby, Kara as 5 on Running Man, Kara version of Heroes (Kara Members working odd/interesting jobs), and my best idea for a show Kara Starcraft! That's right, Starcraft pros try to teach the members to play at a pro lvl, while Kara tries to teach some pros to perform in a concert! haha.

I dunno if anyone here has ever seen AKBingo! a Japanese variety show which stars AKB48. They have one segment on the show where the girls play 'Shoujiki Shougi' (shoujiki means honesty and shougi is a board game similar to chess). Basically 2 girls face off and ask personal questions about each other while under a lie detector. Here's a clip:

I think it'd be hilarious if KARA could participate in something like that. We'd get to find out more behind the scenes facts and get a good laugh out if it too. :lol2:

ah i want KARA appear on Running Man All members(like Big Bang)and also i really hope cole will join WGM with idol..(dont want her couple up with actors..)and i also like to know KARA ideal man world cup like snsd always did on TV show :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...