Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

gd5

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's all wish for a resurection of XMan and let them go on that ^^;;. Oh how I wish that show was still around T-T.

Nowadays though.. I guess I don't know too many variety shows.. but my favourite is definitely Family Outing~ I love the casual interactions too... Like on talk shows, and other studio events.. everyone is more.. hmm.. I dunno.. scripted.. and like doing their job. But on stuff like Family Outing.. although.. I know it *is* scripted for the most part likely, it's still nice to see them on.. a break from real life.. as I'd see it. And all the interactions are very XMan like haha. Which is probably why I like it so much. MC Yoo is my hero~

Edited by sAxy

• 2 weeks later...

let me think..alot, simply a lot

Family Outing will be wonderful

and wud love to see them on talkshows as well

like Champagne,and i want them to go 'Introducing's a Star Friend', i think the show will be very nice

and after seeing snsd on chocolate, i wan Kara to go too, we can know wad is on the girls mind and other stuffs as well

Another show of them wud be great as well, as in like hello baby(snsd) this kind,just giving an example

• 2 months later...

I wish they can go on more dating shows like We Got Married, Mnet Scandal, etc. I want to see how the Kara members are with other male stars and see who they are close w/.

I would like to see them on Family Outing as well since that show is hilarious and I know Hyori really likes Kara and treat her hoobaes really well.

family outing and we got married is a must show that kara should be on. i would love to see how gyuri protect her godess image in FO without make up since she stated before that she looks prettier without make up. As for we got married, jus any of the member being married will be entertaining to watch. but the best variety show will be the one hosted by kara nonetheless

I want 'we got married'!!!!!Yay!!Lol!~I would really like Gyuri/Nicole/Seungyeon/Hara in it cause that would be funny & cute^^Jing is too young,Lol^^

2days1night hahahah it must be hilarious

Yes!!That would be super hilarious!!

Edited by Hyewoo