• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
gd5

Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

571 posts in this topic

ahaha we got married ! i would so love to see nicole on we got married FAMILY OUTING jiyoung and daesungiee !

I REALLY want Seung Yeon to be on WGM. Well......cause you know that her dreams is to be a good house wife. Or at least star in a drama.

Ever since Seohyun and Yongwha was casted for "We got Married" I thought of Seungyeon and Gyuri.

I think Seungyeon would be perfect for the show because she wants to be a housewife and she seems to be motherly and responsible. I can picture her being a cute wife. I can just imagine her cooking and doing cute things for her husband. I really want her to be on the show.

I think Gyuri would be awesome on "We Got Married" as well because she would had humor and fun to the show and I want to see the different sides of Gyuri. I love her sense of humor and charisma!!!

I think it would be nice if some of the Kara members was on Star King and Star Golden Bell as a permanent guest for couple weeks that way they can promote their album!!!

I think it would be cute if after Shinee's season of Hello Baby was over if Kara can have their season or maybe they can do the season together w/ Shinee. LOL.

Edited by yoomster

WE GOT MARRIED!

I want one of them to get married to someone in Oneday.

Esp Nicole and jinwoon xD

I also wanted to see them in we got married and hello baby

i don't even know if hello baby is a variety show, but I really want to see them taking care of a baby......

:D

We got married !

HARA + ONEW !

Edited by Taya

I want to see Gyuri on We Got Married. But they would have a hard time finding a man tough enough.

definitely WGM!!

gyuri/eunhyuk..nicole/jinwoon..jiyoung/khun..

^^such a luvly couple^^

I want to see Gyuri on We Got Married. But they would have a hard time finding a man tough enough.

I agree but it'd be interesting to see who she would be partnered up with.. I really wonder if their PD's considered Gyuri.. seriously think of the ratings lol.. I'm holding out hope b/c there's still a space to fill XD

I just watched 2PM on Win Win, I really like the format of that show. Viewers/Fans ask questions on the comment board on the show's page and the guests answer them and talk about stories. The hosts are pretty good with being serious but chill and humorous as well.. Here's hoping.. :inluv:

KARA's still never really been super open about their own personal thoughts about how they got to where they are now.. but that's b/c there wasn't really a matching format for them.. since they are more comfortable being on tv I don't see why this won't happen. Also a perfect show to coincide with their comeback :adore:

i'd want to see them on wgm, wonder what kinda wives they would be except for maknae jiyoung though she's too jailbait so thats a nono lol

I would love to see them on Invincible Youth xDD

Hara already made good progress and i think that show will be hitting the top if the other members of Kara join together...

Its fun to see the girls joke around while helping out in the Idol Town xD

i want to see MORE of kara on the bakery);

it was so short! only 8 episodes :[

we got married would be pretty cool! especially gyul haha i wonder how any guy would put up with her attitude :sweatdrop:

i wish there was an all group open house for IY rather than just a two members and other boy bands/guys. imagine what kind of antics they all could get into =D

I've seen the episode where nicole went on family before but then during @ nigt time of that show; jiyoung & seungyeon joined as well. i wish jiyoung would stay there for the whole day & see how awkward it is between her & daesung ^^;

I for sure would like to see them on WGM with SHINee! LOL, they are very cute togetherrr!

i wanna see them on the new family outing show with Yoona, why they dont pick a Kara member to join the cast?