• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
gd5

Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

571 posts in this topic

C'mon! Everybody loves WGM! I will love it so much when Onew and Seungyeon is married! Waaaaa! :eyelove:

hello baby would be exciting!

seeing them holding a baby looks so touching and weird at the same time. haha

i don't know. i want to see KARA on every show, especialy that show has to talk about KARA's life with other artists too like T-ARA,...

i would like to see one of them on wgm because i feel like in wgm they really show a lot of different sides to themselves there. even though some people say it's scripted and it may very well be true but i think they develop a lot of different feelings in the show and it's really interesting to watch.

i want to see kara in WGM or Running Man..

Too bad Running man gt only 2 episodes with Hara..

Really wish that they would go to that variety show..

i really want them to be on we got married not all of them can be on it but if i had to choose one that i want to see married it would be nicole

I have some sort of obsession with Gyuri and Eunhyuk on WGM, I think they will be so awkward, but I wanna see Gyuri kicking ***, haha.

I wanna see Kara more on Happy Together cos it's a more intimate show where you can hear stories and such.

Kara should be on We Got Married. It'd be funny to see any of them as a wife. :P OR they should have their own.

We Got Married HANDS DOWN!!! Lol, it'll be awesome. With any guy is alright I guess??? Maybe not someone who is wayyy older but only a couple years.

But I'll be rooting for OnYeon.

Family Outing is the best choice for them :)

Love to see the react of Deasung when he see KARA, esp Jiyoung :))

Running Man - I think it would be funny getting the Running Man members to find all of them.

We Got Married - Nicole + Jin Woon :blushing:

Hello Baby - Would love to see them as omma

i want to see them on all variety shows!!!

isn't that too much??? :sweatdrop:

ok, then...

just let them be in one of these variety show is enough for me...

Hello Baby

We Got Married

or KARA's own show

i want to see them in star king!!!! it would be really funny and interesting since the show has so many viewers, so kara would be more popular lol!!!!!!!!

I suggest they should make their own variety show. Haha. But I love to see them on shows like Strong Heart, Enjoy Today! That's it. I want to see them on Enjoy Today.. =)

hello baby. after they make a super junior season, of course. since it goes boys-girls-boys-girls. ahhh, kara on hello baby would be a dream.

Me?Himitsu no Arashi Chan! XDDD

I feel like Kara really sweet with Japan today. will looking forward for sure!

I want to see KARA in We got Married with SHINee!!! They match up so well! I would be so sad if either KARA and SHINee were not paired up together. >_< too bad the third season..... is... T_T

I WANT FAMILY OUTING BACK QQ! We Got Married. INVINCIBLE YOUTH QQ! Heroes ( i miss Cole) LOL

Does it matter which variety show they go on? I wouldn't care as long as they do variety shows. ^_^

It'd be nice to see more Invincible Youth/ Heroes, though. Hello Baby would be cute, too.

Would like the see them on We Got Married! There would surely be funny incidents happening between the couples that would be formed(Hope so).