• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
gd5

Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

571 posts in this topic

We Got Married, absolutely! Seungyeon or Nicole! :D

and Oh! My School because i really love this show... so funny =D

I would like the see them on Family Outing,

I want to see them when they do popularity contest'

it should be interesting :)

this is highly unlikely but i want to see nicole and jinwoon on we got married! otherwise, all five members on another show like urakara but a korean one haha

i want to see them on we got married too, it would be interesting to see hara and seung ri as a couple :thumbup: since they both know eachother well and are both from the same place. and maybe come to play on their own not with other groups!!!

I want to see them in running man, have goo hara have another apperance to show off her super running skills

I want to see them in running man, have goo hara have another apperance to show off her super running skills

Hehe, I wouldn't mind them on Running Man as well!

But the thing is, since the Running Man members have so much chemistry between each other, it's hard for the guests to really shine during recording. Then again, Hara did well during the 2nd/3rd episode, so it'll be nice to see her guesting on Running Man once again!

Me?Himitsu no Arashi Chan! XDDD

I feel like Kara really sweet with Japan today. will looking forward for sure!

gosh

that would be my choice too

love seeing them with arashi

or maybe

domoto kyodai (domoto brothers)

tsuyoshi and koichi are hillarious in that show

aish

in korea

erm maybe...

i dunno

anything will do actually

before

i wanted them to appear in wgm

but now i'm not so sure

i dont want them to be exclusive to just one person ie the hubby

that is just no fun

because even after that ur name will be associated to that man

ha ha ha

Edited by nadine

WGM, Family Outing, and more Strong Heart 'cos I love their stories. Nicole tells stories so great.

Yasimmanman, last time yoona was on it, kang ho dong teased her so much, was hilarious.

golden fishery is also good, Kim Gura's quotes are funny and harsh at the same time, would love to see kara on these two shows.

i want KARA to be on Hello Baby!!!!

i think they will be the most caring/cutest mothers.

Family outing or We Got Married ! Or their own reality show ! ;DDD <3

The old Family Outing and Running Mar, these are my favorite variety show

Yoo jaesuk is my favorite comedian, he

I want to see them on Running Man, Family Outing, Oh! My School/100 points out of 100 points, Happy Together and many more! <3

i want to see all of them on Running man i know Hara was and she was greaat,i wish all of them come once..^^..

Yup, I wanna see them on running man too, I wanna see 5 of them on the show together^^, Kara JJANG.

Ummm running man i hope.I really would like to c if all of them were in the same episode

That would just be really awesome

Yeah, although Hara was on Running Man 2 times already, this show is so good that I want more of them running ;) Hello baby would be very funny, girls watching over a baby? Priceless. We got married maybe?

Hello Baby would be super cute. Running man is funny too so probably that after hello baby. I can't wait to see them on any shows.

I would love to see Nicole be on a cooking variety show, or have Gyuri be paired off with some guy totally opposite from her, and then have to work through challenges.

I would like to see all 5 of them on Running Man. :D

Wow, I think if that happens, the Running Man members would go crazy. Haha. :D

WE GOT MARRIED!! I feel like one of the KARA members can be married in the show..NICOLE!.

I also feel like family outing as well

Hello Baby!! It would be fun seeing them trying to take care of babies and show their sweetest sides :)

Hara or Nicole to be featured in WE GOT MARRIED!!!!

I will like to see them in Running Man. So far only Hara was in the show before. But I want to see all five of them running and have fun in the show. :P

I was just wondering if they are going to be in "Hello Baby", what will they teach the baby? Be goddess? Haha, just joking!