• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
gd5

Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

571 posts in this topic

Well someone deleted my thread, I dunno why because it was about Kara going to be on running man soon. allkpop made an article where netizens took photos of a running man recording on 4/24/12. Seungyeon and Gyuri are going to be casted alongside Miss A and 4minute members I believe.

^

^

Next week running man couple race has Gyuri and Hammie (last week towards the end too)

I wanna see Seungyeon on We Got Married~

but I'd be so jealous of that lucky guy - -'

What I infer from watching Kara on variety shows. (most recently IY2 and Running man)

Kara are very competitive and don't like to lose. Even tiny mistakes they blame themselves quite hard.

On Running man. Gyuri thinks quick on the spot, yet still showed her caring, motherly side. Seungyeon is soft and girly, good at analyzing and commentating, and crisis management and de-escalation.

Seungyeon's reaction when they were betrayed was like going through the different stages of grief: shock, denial, anger.

Even though some of them were just on.. kinda wish they would appear on IY2 (like Taeyeon in epi 22) and RM again!

I would want them to do a season of Hello Baby, and also on RM again, just to see our goosain bolt XD

I want to see all of them on VS Arashi! I think that would be a lot of fun! :eyelove:

Hello baby would be fun to watch.... How can babyjjing take care of another baby? It must be hard on umma gyul... kekeke..

Definitely Hello Baby and Running Man for me. I wish all KARA members would be in Running Man like they did when 6 members of SNSD were at Running Man. Kwangsoo and Gyuri <3 :thumbup:

Yes, Running Man! I hope the PD will make a special KARA episode like they did for Big Bang. A KARA Vs Running Man episode maybe? Seems like it will be funny, kekeke.

It would be fun to see Kara appear on the show "Family Entertainment", I'm not sure if it still airs anymore but Its fun watch the girls play games & interact with each other (kind of like their appearance on "Tokyo friends" a japan tv game show) :wub:

i wanna see kara on lost. that would be hilarious .the five most beautiful girls trying to survive

i'd like to see one of the members in WGM(only one)....& maybe all members or atleast NICOLE on RM ..& also all members on IY2

Edited by winx08

is no other than 'We Got Married'

i really want to see any member of KARA in that show..

especially i want to see Gyuri in the show..

she is so funny. i think it will be fun to see her on that show

KARA is fresh, lively when it comes to Korean variety(commedy) programs. I wanna watch them, like running man, strong heart, and so on. :thumbup:

WGM....Gyuri....I want to see how her dominating personality plays out in a relationship where two people are supposed to be equal.

I dont think they will appear on IY2 cause there are many girl( G6 plus 4=10girls). But in RM, they can group with Mongji, 6vs6

if kara ends up starring in a drama as a team ... now that'd be pretty cool ... i would like to see that happen (:

Kara have such great personalities and are so funny! I definitely prefer something that isn't too scripted so they can' show off more of their awesomeness! My ideas would be: Kara Hello Baby, Kara as 5 on Running Man, Kara version of Heroes (Kara Members working odd/interesting jobs), and my best idea for a show Kara Starcraft! That's right, Starcraft pros try to teach the members to play at a pro lvl, while Kara tries to teach some pros to perform in a concert! haha.

I dunno if anyone here has ever seen AKBingo! a Japanese variety show which stars AKB48. They have one segment on the show where the girls play 'Shoujiki Shougi' (shoujiki means honesty and shougi is a board game similar to chess). Basically 2 girls face off and ask personal questions about each other while under a lie detector. Here's a clip:

I think it'd be hilarious if KARA could participate in something like that. We'd get to find out more behind the scenes facts and get a good laugh out if it too. :lol2:

ah i want KARA appear on Running Man All members(like Big Bang)and also i really hope cole will join WGM with idol..(dont want her couple up with actors..)and i also like to know KARA ideal man world cup like snsd always did on TV show :thumbup:

we got married! i want to see gyuri on it. and who will be her couple. hopefully any one of them will be appeared on the show.

Wish they could appear on Running Man for a KARA special :rolleyes: and also We Got Married with any of the member would be great to watch

We got married!!!!!!!

I wanna see how their love life would be and which lucky bloke will partner with them