[2012.04.11] KARA

red4summer

53014257.jpg

KARA occupied Japanese Karaoke bars.

On April 9, KARA made a guest appearance on Fuji TV’s Hey Hey Hey, a popular variety show in Japan, and proved that their songs were the Japanese’s favorite in Karaoke. The show selected KARA’s “Mister” as the Japanese’s favorite song after the 90s.

Becoming popular with their hip dance of “Mister” in both Korea and Japan, KARA became the Japanese’s favorite, beating the popular Japanese girl group AKB48. Besides, there were Arashi and SMAP in the top ten of the chart.

KARA were also one of the Japanese’s favorite singers or singing groups according to the research conducted by Daiichi Kosho Company, one of the representative Karaoke companies in Japan. On the preference chart, KARA and SNSD ranked the second and the third, respectively.

The ranking is very special because it shows the preferences of the general public. KARA became popular in Japan because of the easy melodies and choreography of their songs.

KARA will start holding a concert tour in six to seven Asian countries, including Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Thailand, from the middle of this month.

69137857.jpg

[c] korea.com

streambox

"Mister" is without any doubt KARA's representative song, although they have many, many other awesome songs I think "Mister" is like their signature! No other girl group can do the "Butt Dance" as well as our lovely five!

KARA & KAMILIA'S POWER! SPEEDING UP!

an interesting fact haha

it's almost 3 years yet the fame haven't down yet..

but no one can denied how kara's image able to appeal the general public of japanese :)

btw actually i think mr a little bit hard to sang at karaoke :P

btw actually i think mr a little bit hard to sang at karaoke :P

Why do you think so?

It's a must to do the "Butt dance' when you sing to this or listen to it hahah

Yes, I totally agree. Some times when listening to Mr I found myself doing the dance, even at work. lol :rolleyes:

But it's a cool dance. Plus, it was perfect with the outfit.

& also, both genders can do it. So it's not just for girls. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

maybe people tried the butt dance while singing in karaoke.

:tongue:

not to mention how many celebrities (both in Japan n Korea) have tried the legendary butt dance :thumbup:

haha

like matsumoto jun do butt dance in one vs japan :D

i try butt dance in my office..

and my friend is laugh hahaha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...