• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
red4summer

[2012.04.13] Kara in Singapore to launch their fragrance with a showcase

55 posts in this topic

99119331.png

KARA ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF THEIR FIRST FRAGRANCE

So excited! Woke up to this news, best day ever ^^ Don't know many Kamilia so have nobody to go with, though :( Hope it doesn't clash with lesson time!

omgggg i am super excited!

will be asking my mom for permission keke XD

Omg Omg! July 10 please come faster~!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh yeah ! Like finally KARA is coming to SG :thumbup:

This is a must to go ...Faster come July!! Hehe !

WOOHOOO!!!! KARA!!! waiting for so long! just a small glimpse of them will do!

Love that they finally come over here! Hope that there's a big Kamilia turn-up at the showcase so that they know they have fans here.. and hopefully come here more in the future!

Did they explain how to attend the showcase? Like do we need to buy the K5J Perfume?

I am a guy though, and I don't have a need for perfume.........

ohhh luky fans from singapore and other asian country :crying:

i want to go to this countryies soo i can see my kara :angry:

i live im the middle east in UAE dubai if you know it guys :sweatdrop:

anyway have fan kamaillaias and dont forget the fancams ok

Edited by queen88

ohhh luky fans from singapore and other asian country :crying:

i want to go to this countryies soo i can see my kara :angry:

i live im the middle east in UAE dubai if you know it guys :sweatdrop:

anyway have fan kamaillaias and dont forget the fancams ok

Ya. Singaporean are lucky to have KaRa doing showcase in their country.

Is K-pop really popular in UAE?

because i've been to Dubai but did't see or heard any k-pop song being played there.

Edited by pink

:crying: Im from Mexico and I don't think I can affore going to Singapore or even buying their perfume! :crying:

Please Singapore Kamilias get some fancams for us who can't be there! LOL

Edited by BlackSwordsWoman!

I can't really go even it is quite near for me. But I think I can buy the perfume and give to someone. But the perfume seems to be sold in certain outlet only.

So happy to know that K5J will be distributed to my country too!!! I will probably buy one or two for my sister as well :P

Also, congratulations Singapore Kamilias, KARA are finally going to visit your country! :thumbup:

Finally got a chance to see the girls. More and more good news coming in everyday. Definitely will support them in their showcasing. Kara fighting.

Any Malaysian Kamilias planning a trip to Singapore for this? This may be as close as it gets, since there's no word of a Singapore/Malaysian KARASIA date(s). ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

wow kara's own fragrance huh. that's quite a feat. super great girls! singaporean kamilias are so lucky.

ah for some things i'm jealous of it hahaha

kinda liked it how the girls branched to a lot of fields

though this article purely made for marketing purpose without any detailed research in advance or based on facts xD

Like it that they are coming to singapore, if i am not wrong they have not came to singapore as a group before

i cant believe kara is coming to singapore!! ASDFKSRGKJSIR!! must go for showcase!! :)

omg really? I'm literally crying out of happiness since I can't buy their perfume from where I am (T_T). Since I'm going to Singapore in July. Hopefully they have lots of stock! Or maybe... They are still in singapore by then.. or not.. :o

Do they have it in UK? or Swiss? >_>

Hahaha, i must say, im a guy who is buying this perfume, owh who care, im not going to use it on the shirt, but on a small piece of paper to be placed in my wallet, which will remind me of KARA when i smell it (Not in a pervert way), well this perfume smell represent them right? XD

Anyway, i have done the paypal thing, now im waiting for the shipment of the perfume ^^ the only question is, does it comes with a dvd about the making of the perfume with KARA?

Edited by red4summer
as reported, it does.

I'm now thinking of preorder the perfume but I wonder on how the perfume smell and will I get the dvd with it for international order?. Anyway, really excited for the girls to be release their perfume ><