[2012.04.13] Kara in Singapore to launch their fragrance with a showcase

red4summer

So excited! Woke up to this news, best day ever ^^ Don't know many Kamilia so have nobody to go with, though :( Hope it doesn't clash with lesson time!

If the time clash with lesson time then we'll just ditch school :tongue:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is anyone here gonna organize something so we can go down to the K5J Showcase together?

Or gonna stalk at the airport? :tongue:

I'm gonna check out how to get the tickets. It's KARA's first time in Singapore, I definitely cannot miss it.

• 2 weeks later...

I had just receive my order of the perfume, but it does not comes with a DVD, only the perfume @.@ But it smells GREAT, SWEET, LOVELY! KARA Fighting!!

Kekekeke, i wanna share my pic too :P

966803-GVCYEYT.jpg

Edited by RoBiNTan

omg really? I'm literally crying out of happiness since I can't buy their perfume from where I am (T_T). Since I'm going to Singapore in July. Hopefully they have lots of stock! Or maybe... They are still in singapore by then.. or not.. :o

Do they have it in UK? or Swiss? >_>

They do worldwide shipping. I got mine and im from california. Buy it at kara5jewel.com to ship to where you are. :thumbup1:

Edited by mehr0504

That's so weird don't you think? Because if japan gets a DVD doesn't that mean every country should because it's the same price worldwide and its free shipping worldwide? :confused1: :confused1: i sent an email to the company asking so i'll update when i get a reply. :thumbup1:

HEY GUYS SO I ASKED 3CY IF A DVD CAME WITH EVERY PURCHASE. THEY REPLIED SAYING THAT ONLY THE JAPANESE VERSN OF THE K5J FRAGRANCE GETS A DVD WITH EVERY PURCHASE.

I'm a little disappointed that only the Japanese version gets a DVD where the other countries don't get one. :crying: sigh, they could've at least made a DVD option in the website if we wanted a DVD with the perfume. I think that would've brought them more money too if they added a DVD option. I'll try to find where you can get the Japanese version of the perfume and link you guys if I do. :thumbup:

Edited by mehr0504
keep us posted. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

So You can only get the DVD included from the Japanese version of the perfume and it's only sold in Japan and Japanese outlets in japan.....lol lucky Japanese people....jkjk.

ALSO IF ANYONE WANTS MY SERIAL NUMBER TO ENTER THE FREE TICKETS DRAWING FOR THE SHOWCASE IN SINGAPORE PLEASE PM ME AND I'LL HELP YOU. Just to mention, this is me selling my serial number to anyone that wants another chance at winning, I can not garuntee that you will win tickets. This is me trying to raise money to donate to seungyeon's bday project so don't think of me selling my number too badly.