• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
red4summer

[2012.04.13] Kara in Singapore to launch their fragrance with a showcase

55 posts in this topic

So excited! Woke up to this news, best day ever ^^ Don't know many Kamilia so have nobody to go with, though :( Hope it doesn't clash with lesson time!

If the time clash with lesson time then we'll just ditch school :tongue:

Does it mean that the showcase is ONLY for the 50 lucky winners??? Is there any selling of tickets for the showcase??? I really wanna see KARA in SG!!!

Edited by red4summer
50 to get free tickets.

Kara's fragrance?! :o I think I should get one. I've to save some money from now on :optimistic:

Edited by mitsuki0208

So is anyone here gonna organize something so we can go down to the K5J Showcase together?

Or gonna stalk at the airport? :tongue:

I'm gonna check out how to get the tickets. It's KARA's first time in Singapore, I definitely cannot miss it.

Hmm does coming during july means karasia will nt be held in sg? If such this is a must go !!!

How about going down to K5J and asking them? :tongue:

Has anyone bought the fragrance? I don't have $70 right now but I'm saving up!!! does it smell good? :)

OMG!!! Can't wait for July!! Someone go with me!! N how do you buy tickets? I'm afraid they will be sold out in like 10 minutes!!

Malaysian Kamilia here! Planning to go to their showcase too!! Can't wait :thumbup:

wanna goes to singapore :D

but singapore so far from my country,, i don't have money :(

Singaporeans are so lucky....

I wish I could see them too...and I want to but the perfume too..

but money is really an enemy..

:sulk:

I had just receive my order of the perfume, but it does not comes with a DVD, only the perfume @.@ But it smells GREAT, SWEET, LOVELY! KARA Fighting!!

Kekekeke, i wanna share my pic too :P

966803-GVCYEYT.jpg

Edited by RoBiNTan

tumblr_m45gox2LfD1rplnm4o6_r4_500.jpg

Just received mine too! It's smells so sweet ^^ Can't wait for the showcase!

omg really? I'm literally crying out of happiness since I can't buy their perfume from where I am (T_T). Since I'm going to Singapore in July. Hopefully they have lots of stock! Or maybe... They are still in singapore by then.. or not.. :o

Do they have it in UK? or Swiss? >_>

They do worldwide shipping. I got mine and im from california. Buy it at kara5jewel.com to ship to where you are. :thumbup1:

Edited by mehr0504

I got mine today!! It smells really nice ^^ But theres no DVD? i thought there was supposed to be a DVD? :confused1:

^

it's puzzling. i can't remember where i read it but only japan comes with a dvd. (not sure how true it's.)

The ticket sale in singapore (advanced) just got delayed by a week. Have to wait a couple more days arghhhh

That's so weird don't you think? Because if japan gets a DVD doesn't that mean every country should because it's the same price worldwide and its free shipping worldwide? :confused1: :confused1: i sent an email to the company asking so i'll update when i get a reply. :thumbup1:

HEY GUYS SO I ASKED 3CY IF A DVD CAME WITH EVERY PURCHASE. THEY REPLIED SAYING THAT ONLY THE JAPANESE VERSN OF THE K5J FRAGRANCE GETS A DVD WITH EVERY PURCHASE.

I'm a little disappointed that only the Japanese version gets a DVD where the other countries don't get one. :crying: sigh, they could've at least made a DVD option in the website if we wanted a DVD with the perfume. I think that would've brought them more money too if they added a DVD option. I'll try to find where you can get the Japanese version of the perfume and link you guys if I do. :thumbup:

Edited by mehr0504
keep us posted. thanks!

Yeahhhhh, i can't wait 10 July!

I'll go there meet Nicole's and the others :friendly:

Edited by hardcolefan

wow, they looked so gorgeous with their dresses.

wish to see them at Malaysia! KARA jjang!!

thanks for sharing!

excited!! hope i am able to get the tickets!!! i wanna go see them esp hara and seungyeon!!!

no idea if there's going to be a tough fight for the tickets! hope there is no jam and i can get the front rows!!! woohooo KARA!!!

So You can only get the DVD included from the Japanese version of the perfume and it's only sold in Japan and Japanese outlets in japan.....lol lucky Japanese people....jkjk.

ALSO IF ANYONE WANTS MY SERIAL NUMBER TO ENTER THE FREE TICKETS DRAWING FOR THE SHOWCASE IN SINGAPORE PLEASE PM ME AND I'LL HELP YOU. Just to mention, this is me selling my serial number to anyone that wants another chance at winning, I can not garuntee that you will win tickets. This is me trying to raise money to donate to seungyeon's bday project so don't think of me selling my number too badly.

hahaha!! I know they're so fragrant.. haha.!! anyone can tell me where can i watch the HAHA MONG SHOW with ENG sub, i can't find it to youtube.. :(

They have their own brand fragance?

I`m so glad to hear that. Four thumbs up for our pretty girls ^^