[2012.04.14] KARA Kicks Off First Japan Tour Fascinates Total of 12,000 Fans

kara4life

wow thanks for translating and sharing!

btw can I ask?

does KARASIA in Singapore confirm already? ><

thank you!

i don't know about KARASIA since there's no confirmation yet as far as i know, but there's gonna be K5J (KARA's perfume) event in Singapore scheduled on July, see this thread for more info

hope it helps :)

karasia in sg? it would be difficult unless it's heavily promoted as the last stop for karasia or the last chance (in 2012) to meet kara in asia (beside japan). this may draw in some fans/tourists to fill out the venue. or come july, we will know the "strength" and hence probably convinces dsp to send the girls to the forgotten south-east countries.

on the japan tour, i'm glad that it was (slightly) shorter than those held in korea because 11 still to come.

i don't know about KARASIA since there's no confirmation yet as far as i know, but there's gonna be K5J (KARA's perfume) event in Singapore scheduled on July, see this thread for more info

hope it helps :)

oh! i see! thanks for answering! ^__^

indeed it was a successful one..

glad and i hope they ablel to keep up with it esp GyulCole..

they need to take care of their body and hopefully the stage will support it too

i've had enough of watching idols getting injured during their concert, not only KARA

11 more to go for now.. praying for them :)

I wish I was there *_*. Wish them lots of success and bigger ones in Japan. and past BoA records or DBSK. Hope they get rest as much as they could. They are working so hard.

Kara is an energetic girl group indeed. Although some of the members are injured but they still perform together as five for Kamilia. They're really really great :thumbup:

Those who went to the concert are lucky to see those girls in real life. I wish I can also meet them someday. Anyway, I wonder how it would be like if the time comes. How should I react? :confused1:

Oh no, Nicole is tripped?! :scared:

I hope it doesn't effect her ankle injury :(

Edited by mitsuki0208

I really want to attend a Karasia concert..

I want to hear and see them live~~

I think it would be really great, just like what J and K kamilias experienced...

:determined:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...