[2012.04.16] Fans Help Kara Stand Tall in Its First Japan Tour Concert

kara4life

wow! J-Kamilia FTW!!! Japan absolutely loves our girls! Im so proud of being part of this awesome family! :thumbup:

And yep, I think I would cry too if Nicole choose another person to sing with insted of me! LOL poor guy, I guess he was little sad! On the other hand, that fan who Nicole brought on stage is one lucky guy! :lol2:

KARA & KAMILIA'S POWER! SPEEDING UP!

Kara's concert seemed really meaningful and I'm glad that fans helped them. I'm so happy for all of them, and really touched at what happened at the concert. Japan really does love Kara.

some said dsp, some said the girls but its the fans unconditional support that keeps kara on the musical stage.

whether it meets the objective at the end, everyone plays a part in this kara journey.

may it continue for another 5 years.

I'm really in awe seeing how much the fans cherish and treasure KARA. I'm so proud to be a Kamilia and be a part of thousands of people that love KARA. I'm so touched that even though they are disabled, they still managed to support and watch Karasia. Makes me wanna cry to think that so much love has been given to our girls :thumbup:

There are always reasons why some people considered as part of "family"

KARASIA is possible not only because a couple of people, but everyone plays part in it, even those who some people tend to "hate"

that's why that moment become very special

thank you to all Kamilia

The forum topic desc itself gave me such a warm and thankful feelings

Kamilia is really a family

When I'm here I know I'm home and whenever arounds Kamilia, felt so warm

The genuine love that JKamilia is showing really touched me

The ever strong loyal love that KKamilia is showing inspires me

The will, the friendship and honesty that IKamilia is showing is a treasure for me

KARA is KARA for me... no words can explain it better ^^