Have you ever shown your friends KARA?

TehAznDork

I showed my friend one time, Lupin music video and Hara caught his eye. And then he went to SNSD but slowly just broke away from the convo so I said forget it. Other then that, I don't think any of my friends like Kpop too so no luck anyways. What about you guys? What were your friend's reaction to KARA and did they like the music?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've shown my friends who live on the same boarding house with me Kara videos and they like them, they said they can tell them apart because they're not look alike like most of girl group and they love the catchy songs, and the 1st video I showed them was Mister and they kind shock at first with that daring dance but we're still ended up doing butt dance together :lol2:

ive showed my friends but they liked other kpop groups. . :crying:

then ive shown them kara's STEP music video . .

and said that the song was nice. . and the girls are pretty. . :satisfied:

so i kind of get contended with that. .

I've shown my friends who live on the same boarding house with me Kara videos and they like them, they said they can tell them apart because they're not look alike like most of girl group and they love the catchy songs, and the 1st video I showed them was Mister and they kind shock at first with that daring dance but we're still ended up doing butt dance together :lol2:

I think MR should be the first video people should show to their friends when introducing KARA. Before you know it, everyone will be doing the butt dance lol.

ive showed my friends but they liked other kpop groups. . :crying:

then ive shown them kara's STEP music video . .

and said that the song was nice. . and the girls are pretty. . :satisfied:

so i kind of get contended with that. .

Lol, you need to convert them to KAMILIA some how! You can't just be content with the song being nice and girls being pretty. You should be content when they start doing the circular butt dance XD.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was jsut overflowing with LOVE and ADMIRATION for KARA, I just couldn't help but start preaching to my friends (my open-minded friends, not the ones who close their ears about anything K-pop) about how frickin' GREAT they were, and I DID in fact show them a few KARA Videos to prove my point! I showed them:

1.Mister (had to start with the Butt Dance!)

2. STEP (That swivelling hip moves are a WINNER!)

and 3, WANNA (a personal fave , the dance moves are totally CRIP! and Hara especailly looks just faantastic!)

While the firends I showed aren't gonna go running out to buy KARA anytime soon (in fact, these guys don't listen to any asian pop) they did commend KARA, calling them Sexy, Pretty and the songs were great, too!"

I'm thinking about turning one of my other friends onto KARA and SNSD, though when I tried to turn him on to Morning Musume back in the day, he refused to like them no matter how hard I tried! It was only when his roommate in LA began showing him Momusu that he changed his mind!

So though I know in his heart he'd like KARA and SNSD, I think he doesn't view my opinion as much!

PS: He's flying in from LA this week...still debating if I should show him anything!

I think I might have to hit him hard with something like RAINBOW'S "A" video first to soften him up, them he might be receptive to the finer aspects of K-pop! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I showed to my mom MR video and she began to do the butt dance...hahahahahaha...i also showed to my friend but they didn't like because they say that it doesn't suit their taste...:( they prefer things like LMFAO or david guetta. They don't know what they're missing!!

Of course!

I showed KARA to all of my friends.

And i really like to say Nicole, Nicole, Nicole.

Or i'll become hyper when she appears on the screen.

All my friends are jokingly speaking: "Nicole, Nicole, Nicole. are you an orange eating orange?"

That is a metaphor for lesbian or gay :aha:

But i'll say:"It's okay if i was lesbian with Nicole" :chipper:

There was one time when I was studying with my friends and we were having a break when I showed them Kara's Jumping MV... A few days later, I showed them the other Kara MVs and until now whenever I meet them, we would always dance to Kara's song... they even become a Kamilia because of that.... I'm a proud Kamilia~~~ <3

Which Kamilia wouldn't?! Lol, of course I showed em to my friends! Problem is they don't see what I see in Kara! =.= They say they like Nicole and then... nothing else said ever again. Pretty sad but I do tell my friends about them lol. T.T

Sigh I have no real life Kamilia friends. :crying: my friends told me they didn't like Kara's music. They said they liked nicole and hara because they were really pretty and had nice bodies but they didn't have interest in their music or in the other members. Sigh but I still have karaholic and online kamilias so I can spam all I want here on the website.m :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

i have shown and talk about KARA to almost all my friends but they are not intersted in kpop.....even my younger sister doesn't know much about k-pop but she knows only 2ne1 & she likes them .....i'm a loner

I spazz talk about KARA to my friends whenever I get the opportunity to. 8D

I show them MVs, pictures and talk non-stop about it~ Telling them about how great and lovely our Angels are. ^^

They never seem to listen though lol. >_>

They get so annoyed when I start showing them KARA related stuffs, which kinda makes me sad. They like K-POP and other groups, but not KARA. :(

Foreveralonekamiliahere.

yes I have!! I show her Kara Mr. live.. SHE SHOCKED~ BECAUSE IT'S KINDA SEXY WHEN THEY SHOW THEIR STOMACH~

BUT SHE SAYS SHE LIKE THE SONG!! I'M SO HAPPY!! :rolleyes:

ANOTHER ONE I SHOW HER A PIC OF KARA IN MAGAZINE.. WHEN THE HONEY ERA~ BUT WHEN SHE SAW THE PRETTY GIRL~ SHE SAID WHAT KINDA SONG OF THAT AND THAT WEIRD DANCE (WHEN THE DO THE MAKE UP DANCE) I DON'T WHAT TO SAY AFTER THAT~ :sweatdrop:

It was more let them hear KARA. At work a few of us were sitting at a table in the breakroom, each listening to their own ipod, when I asked one what they were listening too, next thing we are all playing something for everyone else. I put on Step and they were all a little shocked, not what they expected when they heard it was K-pop. They all liked it and one even asked me more about KARA.

• 5 weeks later...

I introduced my roommate to them. She isn't into k-pop, but she likes some songs.

I made her listen to "Mister" and "Step". She thought both songs were quite catchy, but she didn't want to listen to more songs.

I will play Kara more when I'm cooking. I think I'll get her hooked up ;)

Edited by creanki