Have you ever shown your friends KARA?

TehAznDork

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have shown one of my friends. The first song I introduced to her was STEP. She really likes GO GO Summer. :thumbup: Over time she got to like them, but not as much as me LOL

I showed mister live in 2009 to my best friend who is also a k-popper, I think she liked it but not that much. When Lupin was released I told her to watch it and she really loved it! ^^ some time ago I showed STEP to my other friend and she said she listened to it 20 times in a row so I guess she liked it very much ^^'

Definitely! And they have been converted to fellow Kamilias too!

We can spazz about Kara non-stop and it's awesome to do that, there is really no end to talking about our favourite girls! :D

Now they hop around changing biases! It's amusing to watch! :)

Most of my friends are not into Kpop. Well I don't care, I just keep on showing them Kara vidoes and other Kpop girl group MVs as well. There's even a point where some got irritated but I just want them to see the group that I love so much. That's how much I'm proud of KARA. Everytime there's a new video of KARA I keep on showing it to them eventhough I know that they're not that interested. I just feel like I want to share my love for KARA to everybody I know. :thumbup:

Most of my friends are not into Kpop. Well I don't care, I just keep on showing them Kara vidoes and other Kpop girl group MVs as well. There's even a point where some got irritated but I just want them to see the group that I love so much. That's how much I'm proud of KARA. Everytime there's a new video of KARA I keep on showing it to them eventhough I know that they're not that interested. I just feel like I want to share my love for KARA to everybody I know. :thumbup:

I know what you mean! That's why this forum is the best place to talk about KARA cuz everyone has that common interest! It's so hard to talk about KARA with my friends.

I've always been proud to be a Kamilia. In fact, everyone around me knows I'm a KARA fan. My school mates, my army friends, my family and of course those from a KARA and Kpop fan club here. :thumbup1:

And I always listen to KARA songs even when the general trend is all about Western music here most of the time. :tongue:

oh ho...this is the sad part for me..I have tried introducing KARA's music to friends around me but none showed interest! But I recently one of them showed some interest in Pandora...so i guess more people prefer the sexy mature image? oh well..I like them cute though ^_^

I showed it to my two bestfriends

one is a boy and a girl

The boy told me he likes snsd than Kara because he don't like Gyuri in come to play with SNSD

But it's Gyuri's confidence

The girl told me it's common for girl groups to have cute type so she prefer 2ne1

But every girl group have their own concept so don't criticize them

I had been crush on KARA when STEP's comeback stage...(it's a bit late i know)

and then I start showing MVs and albums to my friend, they are also kpop fan.

I can successfully promote KARA to some sones too, but its a pity that they only crush on one members of KARA instead of the whole group...

However I will put more effort. Hong Kong really don't have much people know KARA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i tried to influece my friends with Kara songs but they are just too mainstream.... all SNSD and 2NE1...

Agree with you hahaa! normal people who just like KPOP for fun they know 2NE1, SNSD or SUJU but for those people who really LOVE KPOP and researches it, will find more kpop group like KARA,F(X), Shinneee, and a lot more! :) for me KARA really stands out since their live performance is really something compare to other groups :)