• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
evile-hyung

[Haradoll] Hara on KBS "Shall we dance"

62 posts in this topic

So has anyone seen Hara on KBS "Shall we Dance"?

She wore a nice sky blue dress and danced the quickstep with grace and elegance~ They even showed the tape of her practicing and she got some bruises. Poor girl~

All in all, the judges gave her a score of 88. She was in the lead for MVP at the first part of the show. She beat out Hyungjoon (SS501), GaIn (Brown-eyed Girls), Andy (Shinhwa) and Solbi.

I'm glad that Hara's getting exposure and being invited to such programs. We get to see more of Hara's talents, especially in ballroom dancing!

i have the show but i havent watched it yet but yea 88 is a ver high score. if itz out of 100 haha

im assuming she did really good

she's so pretty! (:

and her dress is <3 <3 <3

2us7qk5.jpg

31479rt.jpg

161xilz.jpg

2u8gdae.jpg

2z7ijwi.jpg

^while they were practicing?

yep. :D

and she's really petite too. haha. i bet it was easy to carry her. lol.

i was so impressed on her dance skills

even more.

it was amazing.<3

i`ve been dancing since i was 5yrs &&

as a dancer to dancer,

i`ll def. give her 10/10!

haha, i dont think Hara is the main dancer of the group. DSP never stated such and people never referred to her as Kara's Dancer whenever Hara is being introduced. :lol:

it's just that her dancing skills are well-known amongst fans because of her past auditions for other companies. lol.

if anyone, i think the 91-line can be Kara's representatives as the group's dancers. lol

I'm also glad that Hara's getting exposure and being invited to such programs. We get to see more of Hara's talents and perspnality

She really got the talent...I bet it won't be easy to dance like that...

She was really gorgeous (:

WOW~

Hara danced the quickstep, the fastest and hardest ballroom dances and she danced it beautifully and amazingly.

Wow I am so impressed, I have a new found respect for Hara, I knew she could dance but whoa, SHE'S AWESOME~!

I loved it when Hara dances the quickstep! Oh, she really got some talent!

Good to see her being so active~ ^^. Hara, we love you! *Fanboying*

She looks pretty :)

Congratulations for getting first place!!

It looks like she did a number of different dance styles. One looks like a Tango while another looks like the Charleston.

I gotta find that episode then. But from the looks of it she did an excellent job. She is always the excellent dancer. I hate to say second only to Nicole but, for this, I think she tops her. Her hard work and efforts paid off and made her a beautiful ballroom dancer.

wow.. she looks really really good. I'm like speechless. cant describe it lol.

and her dance's really really good as well.

yep. :inluv:

and she's really petite too. haha. i bet it was easy to carry her. lol.

i don't think it's easy 2 carry her.. eventhough she is slim but she has a superhuman strength.. LOL