[Haradoll] Hara on KBS "Shall we dance"

evile-hyung

So has anyone seen Hara on KBS "Shall we Dance"?

She wore a nice sky blue dress and danced the quickstep with grace and elegance~ They even showed the tape of her practicing and she got some bruises. Poor girl~

All in all, the judges gave her a score of 88. She was in the lead for MVP at the first part of the show. She beat out Hyungjoon (SS501), GaIn (Brown-eyed Girls), Andy (Shinhwa) and Solbi.

I'm glad that Hara's getting exposure and being invited to such programs. We get to see more of Hara's talents, especially in ballroom dancing!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, i dont think Hara is the main dancer of the group. DSP never stated such and people never referred to her as Kara's Dancer whenever Hara is being introduced. :lol:

it's just that her dancing skills are well-known amongst fans because of her past auditions for other companies. lol.

if anyone, i think the 91-line can be Kara's representatives as the group's dancers. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I gotta find that episode then. But from the looks of it she did an excellent job. She is always the excellent dancer. I hate to say second only to Nicole but, for this, I think she tops her. Her hard work and efforts paid off and made her a beautiful ballroom dancer.