[Hamtastic] Idols fanboys of Seungyeon.

I've seen WooHyun from Infinite fanboying on Seungyeon on Bouquet, Yesung from Super Junior on Idol army and recently CheonDung from MBLAQ on Hello Baby. And Hara said an idol asks her if Seungyeon was free to date. I wanna know if there are others famous idols who had/have a crush on her? D:

Edited by LightlessHeart

I remember SS501's YoungSaeng said that one of his friend(Male singer) wanted him to introduce him to Hammie and then there's SG Wannabe's(If you consider them as idol that is) Kim Jin Ho.

Bonus? 2 comedians who like hammie: Wang Biho and Yoo Jaesuk <3

that Wang Biho said couple times that he's a big fan of Hammie; in Family Needed, Gag Concert, Qualification of Men, and IY

other than you guys mentioned,

non-idols

- Sung Shibak (Athlete, he said in interview that his ideal type is Seungyeon)

- Ji Sangryul (Comedian, he said in HT he's not really Kara fan but she liked Seungyeon)

not to mentioned Leeteuk (he said that he asked his fans to get Seungyeon's autograph in SH) and Eunhyuk (in SSTP, he said his favorite member is Seungyeon but I guess it's just for teasing Gyuri :tongue:)

Edited by rhe-c

that Wang Biho said couple times that he's a big fan of Hammie; in Family Needed, Gag Concert, Qualification of Men, and IY

other than you guys mentioned,

non-idols

- Sung Shibak (Atlet, he said in interview that his ideal type is Seungyeon)

- Ji Sangryul (Comedian, he said in HT he's not really Kara fan but she liked Seungyeon)

not to mentioned Leeteuk (he said that he asked his fans to get Seungyeon's autograph in SH) and Eunhyuk (in SSTP, he said his favorite member is Seungyeon but I guess it's just for teasing Gyuri :tongue:)

where did u watched the video of leeteuk asking his fans to get sy autograph.. please give me the link... and also wang biho.. hehehe please...

oh and the block b guy?

Edited by shorty_babygurl03

where did u watched the video of leeteuk asking his fans to get sy autograph.. please give me the link... and also wang biho.. hehehe please...

oh and the block b guy?

Strong Heart Ep.78, it's available in sweetmelodix box I guess

yeah that Block B guy is B-Bomb, he said it twice that his ideal type is Seungyeon

I kinda like this topic, it's fun to see other idols fanboy-ing our girls~~ there's no idol I know about who likes Seungyeon aside from the names you guys already mentioned but in Ichiban show where our girls guested recently

confessed his 'Jet Coaster love' to Seunugyeon,LOL~ It's so funny ~ Our Hammie got confessed a lot, haha~ credit to the owner of the vid Edited by Hyewoo

I kinda like this topic, it's fun to see other idols fanboy-ing our girls~~ there's no idol I know about who likes Seungyeon aside from the names you guys already mentioned but in Ichiban show where our girls guested recently

confessed his 'Jet Coaster love' to Seunugyeon,LOL~ It's so funny ~ Our Hammie got confessed a lot, haha~ credit to the owner of the vid

Thank you for providing the link! :D Same country we're from. Woot woot! :D

I know ideal type wise and people that openly admitted on TV were- Chundoong, BBomb, Leeteuk, Yesung, Dongwan, Chris (ex-member of Battle), Woohyun, and Eunhyuk (said it on radio show to tease Gyuri and on idol show he wanted to switch from being partnered w/ Hara to Seungyeon).

Others- Kim Jinho (SG wannabe), Yoo Jaesuk, Ji Sangyul, Sung Sibaek (famous skater), Lee Taesung (actor), Wang Biho

Dating rumors/fan accounts stating Seungyeon's closeness to other male entertainers are- Onew, Chansung, Hongki, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Lee Seungki, and Taecyeon.

Seungyeon's follower and the one that tried to contact her the mysterious "K". (still d/n know who it was)

Youngsaeng and Hara both had two male entertainers that wanted to hook up w/ Seungyeon through their help.

These are the ones I know for sure and the dating rumors take w/ a grain of salt. I think Seungyeon is popular among male actors/singers. Lately more idols are admitting their interest in her instead of secretly admiring her. HAHA. Out of everyone Seungyeon had the most rumors w/ Onew, Yesung, and Woohyun about either dating secretly or being close. HAHA.

I notice a trend of many male idols who are either main vocals/lead vocals going for Seungyeon. :D

Dating rumors/fan accounts stating Seungyeon's closeness to other male entertainers are- Onew, Chansung, Hongki, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Lee Seungki, and Taecyeon.

please enlighten with this one.. where did u get this? wanna read it myself.. so intriguing... lolz

lee sung ki?? never heard.. taecyeon??? never heard... so as the others.. i only know onew and mr k rumor... ^^

I did remember reading on AKP about Seungyeon being well known and well-liked amongst the seniors in the industry as well because of a dating rumour and it was pretty much speculated that the person was seungyeon.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really confused & disappointed!

What's the use of spreading rumors.

If you really loved & still love Seungyeon, & if you're following & watching her TV shows/interviews, probably you've heard what she said. She always says that Kang Dong Won is her ideal. so please, stop saying no-sens.

& another thing, in her debut, I saw in a lot of TV Programs that no one or most of the guests showing disinterest in her. & Now that she is more popular & famous, everyone want her & want to appear on TV confessing to her.

Sorry if this offend you, but I hope/wish that Seungyeon wont accept nor give interest to any of those.

I believe that she deserve someone who's pure & unique.

& about Yoo Jae-seok in the Running Man, he looked (to me) more like a father than a husband. :whistling::rolleyes:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...