What type of guys do you think Kara would go for?

TehAznDork

I've recently read that the beautiful legend Hyori has a boyfriend and she recently spoke about how her mother shed a tear because her mother didn't approve of Hyori's boyfriend because he was ugly. Also a lot of people said that he's ugly too and Hyori is upset about it. She says if you look at him, he is really handsome.

In my eyes, our world just became a little brighter. To see someone as beautiful as Lee Hyori, who's ever so popular and doesn't need much, went for a guy that looked like that. For me, I have very low self esteem but to see that, it makes me think, perhaps I may have a chance in life. Lol

Anyways, to stay on topic, what types of guys do you think the members of Kara would go for? Not to be mean or anything but from Invincible Youth, it seemed like Hara was interested in cute attractive guys. I mean, they brought gag men but that one dude who came with Shindong, it kinda showed it. But I dunno, the guys that helped the rice, I guess it was her being herself and being nice so I really don't know if she is that type or not. Perhaps they do tell it somewhere like on Strong Heart but I'll know when I get to 40 post and watch all the videos so I can know more about the girls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hara obviously have her loving boyfriend

Nicole is fangirling over Yoo Seungho(who is 2 years younger than her)

Gyuri is dating Eunhyuk (in my dreams kekeke)

Seungyeon would probably want a tall guy with buff body, like Kim SooHyun(moon embraces the sun)

and babyJjing.... based on her strong heart talk, she would probably like someone who can protect her...

Other than Hara and Junhyung, lol, hmm, I think Gyuri goes for the manly kind of guys. Like.. uhh I dunno, maybe Son Ho Young?

For Seungyeon, hmm.. I'd still want her with Woohyun... hahha.

Jiyoung.... I seriously want her to be with Kikwang! T.T

Nicole.... likes Yoo Seung Ho haha! Age doesn't matter!!! She's a noonaa <3 ^0^

SUNGHEE IS MARRIED!!! :wacko:

• 3 months later...

gyuri said she likes manly guy but i think she will go with cute guy

seungyeon i think she suit with manly guy

*don't want to talk about hara bcoz she is taken LOL*

nicole from what i see, she is a bit picky..maybe someone who is really matured?

jiyoung someone tall :whistling: