[2012.05.09] KARA - The Only Foreign Star In Japanese Popularity Ranking

red4summer

Group KARA is very popular in Japan.

Video Research, a Japanese marketing research company, recently did a survey on the popularity of celebrities in Japan and KARA ranked 28th.

The survey included all celebrities who work in Japan. KARA is the only foreign star in the list among popular Japanese stars, including, Aoi Yu and Nagasawa Masami.

The ranking is well known as data on directing advertisements among advertising experts. KARA is currently working as a representative for Japanese companies in various fields, including, hairdye, food and beverages, medicine, and confectionery.

Japanese advertising experts say, We like KARA members because each of them has different characteristics. And they try hard to speak accurate Japanese.

People responded: KARA is so popular in Japan. I cant believe that KARA is more popular than Aoi Yu. KARA is amazing. I didnt know that KARA was so popular. KARA proved that they are popular.

KARA will start holding their concert on May 16 in Tokyo and Saitama.

Source: TV Report

Credit: Korea.com

they deserve all of this fame and attention they're receiving .. I think our girls have been giving their best all this while ... and finally Japan gave them the attention they should get ^^

KARA HWAITING FOR MORE !

KARA popularity in Japan is amazing and its stil growing.I'm so happy about that but I hope KARA could be more active in Korea to maintain or even raise their popularity at home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...