[Jingly] How does Kang Jiyoung stay Fit?

Luv4ever

I really really really want to know their fitness plans!!! And their diet plans.. I checked many sites.. but none of them really say anything... : ( I know they practice a lot.. but there must be more behind it~!

120428+Why+Kara%27s+maknae+Kang+Jiyoung+absent+from+Invincible+Youth+Season+2.jpg

What a tough girl lol!!!

What show is this??? lol

So far, I have found this video on youtube just now.. of Jiyoung doing some of her ab exercises and... but.. i can't understand what they are saying.. but i shall not give uP!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If I'm not mistaken Jiyoung does a lot of exercises and eats proper and healthy food to remain healthy, just like the rest of the Kara members.

And here I am wondering why do I still not follow after them, they are so inspirational and great role model but I am so lazy  :hyper:

• 5 months later...

I remember watching a video with various idols from different groups. The video was way back and it's mostly about what these idols wanted as their New Year's wish. In that video, Jiyoung stated about dieting xD So obviously, even before she has started eating healthier food (veggies mainly) accompanied with exercise and boxing ( :

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...