• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hardcolefan Tuna

Funny KARA GIF's Collections [UPDATE!!]

33 posts in this topic

4 people like this

:matrix: Reserved for updates :matrix:

Edited by red4summer
thanks for sharing but do remember to credit the source if possible.

even though i dont read korean that is pretty dang funny. gosh why are these girls so cute. why cant all asian girls be this cute.

LOL thanks for the gif goodies! I just love all of them! :thumbup:

I specially loved the moment when Hammie and Jing are looking at the bartender! LOL CUTE!

BTW the first Gif...did anyone know where is this from?

Edited by BlackSwordsWoman!

LOL thanks for the gif goodies! I just love all of them! :thumbup:

I specially loved the moment when Hammie and Jing are looking at the bartender! LOL CUTE!

BTW the first Gif...did anyone know where is this from?

It's from Hey3x!

But i don't now what episode :dumb:

It's my favourite GIF too, Jing make me :devil:

Gyuri is so hilarious at Running Man. I never imagined her being like that. Thanks for sharing them. :thumbup:

Gyuri is so hilarious at Running Man. I never imagined her being like that. Thanks for sharing them. :thumbup:

You're welcome :nc6:

I hope Nicole will come to Running Man too :nc1:

I hope there would be Running Man KARA Special and then Gyuri and Kwangsoo would be pairs again. :tongue:

The best one was the Running Man one! Haha and the one with Boom and Gyuri playing that game! Hahahaha!! "You know I don't like guys that crossdress right?" XD

Nicole is so cute and hilarious. I can't get enough of her. Nicole jjang. Damn why are you so cute? :gemhyper:

thank yous o much for all of these gifs they are hilarious ^^ how did you manage to get ahold of htese?

Great thread hardcolefan! Just one suggestion, maybe you could show which episode belongs to what clip.. I only know a few of them!!! :(

The Running Man ones are the best ! That moment was sooooo funny :lol:

Anyways what is that show called when Eunhyuk talked about HaNi's complexes ?

Yesh all of them are funny, especially gyuri on running man! :thumbup: :thumbup:

lol...really funny.....our girl really good at this.....nicole cant seperate with food lol

Oh my god. Thanks sooooo much for sharing, they're all just such awesome gifs :D Who needs subbed videos when you have subbed gifs of all the best scenes lol.

How do you even pick a bias out of all those awesome girls (even though I already have my bias lol)

hahhaahahaha, all these gifs are very funny, jing is sooo cute, it's funny, I'm human right?

This. Is. Pure. Awesomeness. and it's all funny at the same time I laughed at most of them 5th GIF being my favorite. Hahahaha

Thanks x10000000000 for this GIF Thread!!!!!!

They are funny in nature! I LOVE THEM!!! :gemnoway::geminluv:

:jyc4::nc4::gyc3:

Epic!!! Great idea, collect all the awesome gifs with subtitles. Who needs subbed videos when I have gifs, they just replay the best scenes lol.

thanks for the gifs! Could you please leave the name of the shows too? Interested in finding them :)

after coming on this forum i need new separate folder for all the KARA gif and pics. THANKS ALL

Edited by sanje