[Other] Last KARASIA Japan Message Translated!

^ Umm. I don't know why the Youtube Video isn't showing.

Could anyone help me?

Here is the link to the Audio clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Vk0i40SoU

Credit goes to superkarafan444

I've translated pretty much everything I could from this video. I was not able to attend, but I do hope anyone who did in Japan had fun!

Heres the Translation by me :)

Jiyoung: Did you all catch the SoyCarat balls that we threw with our hearts? *chuckles* We're sorry if you didn't receive them. But please take home today's memories! Thank you so much!!

Gyuri: So, This is really really really the last, isn't it? This Concert.

SeungYeon: I can't believe it

Gyuri: We will express our feelings one person at a time.

Nicole: Everyone~ *laughs* Today is really really really really the last, yes. I don't want to accept it. During the first time we came to Japan, We didn't know if we could even have a concert in Japan. But thanks to all of our fans, We were able to make it this far, and are really grateful. I want to be with you all forever. We don't know how far we can make it, but we want to go as far as we can. Thank you for taking good care of us. We will put in the effort to try our best to keep the love that everyone has for us, to not disappoint and to make you all happy. We are not perfect, but we are so grateful for everyone to love us the way we are. Thank you very much.

Seungyeon: Everyoneee!!! From our view, you all look very beautiful. Theres so many of you, you're all shining and colorful. I am the the most happiest in my whole live. Thank you so much. This will be the ending to Kara's first tour, This will be a fond memory to us all, so please don't forget. From now on, and in the future, We'll work our hardest to keep on moving forward, so everyone, please stay with us! Thank you!

Hara: Minasan! Ka-ra no HARA Desu! Since our debut in Japan, we were able to sing and dance, it was all thanks to you. During our Concerts, It made us very very happy when you all gave us a warm welcome. We are still happy! Please don't forget the the time that everyone spent with us KARA. Karasia will be ending today, but to us, it was a brand new start and challenge. I will try my hardest to stay loved by everyone! Thank you so much for tonight! I love you, Saranghaeyo!

Jiyoung: Ka-ra no Jiyoung Desu! I gave it a go (refering to Hara's opening line) I love everyone~ thats right. Today will be the last, but I don't know what to say~ There are people who came to all 12 Concerts, And there would be people who came for the first time. I wasn't able to sleep last night. I was thinking about many things, since we came to Japan for the first time, for our sake and everyone's sake we learnt Japanese, And even did our homework between the members. Its like a dream come true, how we are in front of everyone in this big concert hall. We've performed 12 times, but everyone's shine is so bright, I don't think I will ever forget this. Please stay with us everyone! Thank you!

Gyuri: Minasan! Gyuri desu! It is a little sad but there will be a next time! so we won't cry. Everyone! Please come to our next concert! Thank you~ We were able to make it this far. And its thanks to everyone. There was many difficult times, but through your support, we made it through. *sigh* Thank you very much. The people who have worked with us, DSP media, Japan staff too. Thank you! Did you all enjoy today? There will be one more, so please come again!

Everyone: Thank you very much~!!

*Encore*

*Rock U encore song*

KARA: Thank you everyone!

sorry wait wait wait!!

Thank you very much everyone~~~

Thank you for reading!

asean

Edited by JungNicoleLove

Thanks for fixing the link :3

It was the least I could do. :D We're all KARA fans right?

Sadly I wasn't able to go to KARASIA either, But if there was another concert when I don't have uni, I would go keke >.<

My friends in japan have said that they were so emotionally moved by KARA's feelings.

Maybe I could do translating as a regular thing for kh? :)