[Other][120527] KARASIA Japan Last Day

OMG! thanks superkarafan! you're amazing and I know my baby nicole is such a hard worker

but I hope she didn't force her body too much, since she's just healing her injury...

and tokyo dome?! wow...!! i know tokyo dome is amazing!!

but I need your opinion about it

will KAMILIA go to KARA concert on tokyo dome if KARA hold one this year?

I mean they already finished KARASIA JAPAN and yet they want to hold another one on tokyo dome

I really wish this concert will sold out, but I still need KAMILIA point of view, since it will cost more money...

after all I just need KARASIA DVD in korea and JAPAN!

I must have it!!

@superkarafan thank you so much for your post.. you are indeed a SUPERkarafan..thanks to you i was able to imagine myself at karasia..

and about the dome news, it is the girls' dream therefore i hope they achieve that :)

cant wait for the dvd and more good news from KARA and you ^^

thank you so much again :D

@superkarafan, wow we finally meet on the forums, thx a lot for sharing. Hope that KARA will be much loved after this concert. And they finally go to Tokyo Dome? That's really great! It's too bad i won't be able to see them.

Thank you thank you so much for this wonderful fan account. This definitely wasn't the easiest tour to complete either, was it? But it was such a dream come true. And when, not if, Tokyo dome happens, this will become an even brighter dream.

Thank you for ur heartfelt fan account. And i'm happy to hear that you're committed to helping KARA secure a concert in Tokyo dome.. we will also support you in this :thumbup:

IMO, for some Kamilias, KARA is no longer just a Kpop group that we follow, KARA has become a part of our lives whereby each obstacles they face also impact us.. and each success they achieve make us so proud and happy! :wub:

thanks again superkarafan

you are one super kamilia! I almost cried only by

reading your fan account :( They're so inspiring!

Nicole is really an incredible girl huh? :) I'm so

happy for the girls <3 thank you superkarafan for

you awesome experience sharing :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...