[2009.01.30] KARA's Han Seungyeon: "The rumor about me and Mr.K?"

coffeebeanie

2009013007182310011hp8.jpg

"My rumored relationship with Mr. K? Its unfair, makes me feel bad~"

Popular Idol group KARA's member Han Seungyeon expresed on <Misuda>, her feelings over rumors about her love relationship.

"Honestly, its hard being single", Han Seungyeon says in response to an inquiry about her love life. But she quickly added "Its harder dealing with false rumors. I don't have a boyfriend right now, but people keep on writing about me and singer Mr.K, that we have something going on, so that's harder to deal with." She also added "I think it would be better if I really was dating him."

Upon hearing this, the other 4 guests of the program began to wonder who this Mr.K is. This is also garnering the curiosity of many others.

source: NEWSEN LINK thanks to mae! :)

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE.

T/N: Did not translate non-kara related parts.

where did this rumor come from?

who is Mr. K? :)

i'm pretty sure Sy's not dating anyone.. or she wouldn't say she wanted one...

hmm.. so curious now.. lol..

hope this doesn't backfire on her or the group XD

Hehe, she really wants a bf huh? :( I don't blame her, I'm sure she could get whoever she wanted but it's hard when you're a gasoo :)

Mr. K? I wonder who it iss!! But I haven't heard about any scandal revolving around her :/

Mysterious Mr. K.... Hmm korean have lot of name with "K" Initial....

I wish it would be Kim soo hyun or any ss501's Kim... but i know that's impossible cuz first of all soo hyun wasnt a singer and ss boys are sy's oppa or sunbae...

Arghhh curiousity kill the cats....LOL....

Edited by tantitjhin

Mr.K whos that?? K. will ?? :thumbup:

ahw seungyeon...

ooh how I wish that man is KyuJong (his last name is Kim) or a SS501's boy *o*

Poor unnie ><

all girls want to have a boyfriend so why not ?

I really want to see our SY happy

I'm wondering who is this Mr K !

(Kim KyuJong please .. haha x)))

Thx for the translation ^o^

LOL @ people guessing. :P but when they come across situation where they don't reveal the name, the initials is of the last name, i think. and if it is, there's so many Kim's out there. (Kim is the only last name in korean that starts with a K right?) but yeah, like many others, I never heard any rumors about her and Mr.K.

Edited by pyang