[2012.06.04] KARA plays a big role in establishing EX-IM Bank

JungNicoleLove

i read that long article already..

n i just speechless with that

their power n popularity is not something u can be kidding with

its like KARA save their own country KOREA..

ok, myb that a lil bit exaggerate, but thats how i feel bout it

wow!! they just great~ they are call as Korea Angel Representing Asia for nothing, they really represent it

i think it's a bit exaggerating because lenders don't put their money into bonds for some free gifts but good returns on investments. fans and businesses don't usually mix.

though this is not directly related but this is such an interesting facts

and rather than the whole article i'm more interested in how seungyeon tweeted saying that she remember that moment and trying to be nice always paid off right?

i'm sure when they sign the CD they neverimagine the effect of their signs but still just like seungyeon's tweet

we should always be nice to everyone else :)

Wow~ Kara is not only loved by the layman. Even businessmen are also huge fans of Kara. What a great Hallyu star :thumbup1:

Anyway, what is the news of Kara disbandment about?! I never heard about it beforehand. It's just a nonsense rumors right? :sosad:

Anyway, what is the news of Kara disbandment about?! I never heard about it beforehand. It's just a nonsense rumors right? :sosad:

if you have time, read up this. it was translated by our very own translators. tears shedded in urakara (ioa), 611 etc were for a reason. do watch all ioa performances, they are meant for us. :)

Edited by red4summer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

In Japan, they really value detailed things don't they? I've heard from a classmate who went to Japan said that most people there will look at business cards carefully rather than just putting it away right away. Since these are signed CDs and these investors are fans, I wonder where they'll place these signed CDS~ lol.