[2012.06.07] KARA To Comeback In Second Half of 2012

red4summer

OMG!! Curious what the concept will be. I hope it's mature and elegant this time. But whatever concept they use i will always like. Hehe. So the solo songs split into several cds not an album? :|

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

solo songs and comeback? . . . . OH YHEA BABY! KARA is reeady to rock the stages again! :thumbup:

Im so excited to hear this, it's been a long time since we heard anything korean from our lovely 5 and their solo songs! I bet they're goign to be EPIC!

Can't wait for this! Im looking forward to Jing and Nicole's solos! *jumping in excitement*

Thans for sharing this awesome news!

KARA & KAMILIA'S POWER! SPEEDING UP!

YESSSSSSSSSS FINALLY!!

Cant wait for solo songs n KARA comeback in 2012! Yeahh :D

I hope they got each MV for every solo song...please please :crying:

Anyway, thank u for sharing this! Going to smile in my dream. Haha.

Awesome! they are going to release solo songs too, can't wait!

Kara & SNSD seem to be coming back in the later half of the year so i better start saving up my money

SOLO SONGS?! :huh: Wahhhhh I Can't wait!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Okay! So @gyuri88 @fateflysy @_sweethara @_911007 @kkangjii FIGHTING!!!KAMILIA will waiting for you! ^_^ ^_^

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

Edited by arum013

STEP proved that DSP has improved tremendously in their promotions. Showcase with Shinyoung, Kara channel live in yt, tons of shows just in 3 weeks. It felt like a roller coaster, really. I hope for a longer promotional cycle because the girls must've been extremely tired in that period doing things that are supposed to do for more than a month at least. I wonder about what concept they'll come up with and the never missing SweetTune!! ^^

But what I'm even more excited about is their solo which will also have MVs.. Many questions here: solos will be released digitally one by one or put in a mini-album.... or added to new songs to make the 4th full-lenght album? *cantwait*

I can't wait for their solo songs. Sadly they won't do any promotions with their songs or perform them in music shows. Individual activities is what I was hoping for when I heard their new solo songs. Kara needs some rest and are fairly busy during the summer. Kara fighting! Your solo songs will be a huge hit~