[2012.06.07] KARA To Comeback In Second Half of 2012

red4summer

Woohoo can't wait! Step was such a huge success I can't wait for their comeback. Hopefully this time DSP won't do it halfheartedly like they did last time. Have more faith in KARA and be rewarded, seems pretty simple to me.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, would almost be a year since their last comeback. If how well received the Wonder Girls were is an indication, Kara's comeback should be huge as well! They have stayed fairly active in Korea while not actively promoting too.

I'm quite excited for the solo songs as well! Which means ahead of the comeback there will be more Kara exposure!

A quick question, since I'm a new Kamilia. What is Kara's contract length now, I just finished reading all about what happened with the dispute, but never read what was settled with the contract duration.

Wow, would almost be a year since their last comeback. If how well received the Wonder Girls were is an indication, Kara's comeback should be huge as well! They have stayed fairly active in Korea while not actively promoting too.

I'm quite excited for the solo songs as well! Which means ahead of the comeback there will be more Kara exposure!

A quick question, since I'm a new Kamilia. What is Kara's contract length now, I just finished reading all about what happened with the dispute, but never read what was settled with the contract duration.

their contract with dsp runs into 2014.

Japanese contract with UMJ will end at the end of 2013.

Korean contract with DSP will end in 2014, about specific time, I assume it 's different for the 3 Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole and the 2 Hara, Jiyoung since the last 2 join KARA later. But there 's still posibility that they re-negotiate to end their contract at the same time

• 3 weeks later...

This is so great! My first Kara release as a fan :)

I'm looking forward to this. I hope it's soon and not in November/December. But that would be "end of the year", right?

And I still hope for live performances...

Edited by creanki

I'm so excited for this! Even though it has been only one year since STEP I already miss KARA like crazy... ^^' I like their korean promotions & songs more than the japanese ones, but I like all of their songs. It's just that the japanese promotions are more on the cute side (except for Speed Up) while the recent korean stuff are not so cute.

OMG! can't wait for my babies, it's been really while. and I hope at least each members will have opportunities to perform their solo songs at least once in music programs. just like how their senior, SS501, did back then.