[2012.06.07] KARA To Comeback In Second Half of 2012

red4summer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confirmed by dsp today

KARA to come back with a new mini album at the end of August

KARA is set to make a comeback to the K-Pop scene at the end of August, and the news has left fans anticipating the girls new sound as well as their concept this time around.

DSP Media revealed on August 3rd, KARA plans to make a comeback this month with their 5th mini album. After finishing their promotional activities for their 3rd official album, STEP, last year, the members have been busy performing overseas and conducting their individual activities. But they are now coming back to the Korean stage after one year and are aiming to reach the top of the Korean music scene again.

Although no further details were revealed, the representatives stated that the members will be returning with a more matured image. "KARA worked hard to prepare for their Korean comeback. They are set to conduct their promotional activities in Korea for a while at the time of their album release. Especially through this album, the members are aiming to show you their matured charms."

KARA is reported to be in the last stages of their album and once finished, they will decide on the title track as well as the final concept.

Source + image: Star News via Nate

Credit: Allkpop

Edited by red4summer

Wow! thanks to all of the gods (and KARA goddesses) above!

Im so excited for their comeback I have been missing them like crazy!! Im sure this mini-album is going to be a huge success!

But what about their solo songs? :confused1:

anyways thanks for sharing this amazing news! I'll be waiting for this month's end! :thumbup:

KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!

Dear DSP, you said that they are going to have their comeback by the end of august, right? I do hope that you still remember your promise that you'll going to release solo songs of the members.. i seriously cant wait to hear and see them perform again!

Wow! thanks to all of the gods (and KARA goddesses) above!

Im so excited for their comeback I have been missing them like crazy!! Im sure this mini-album is going to be a huge success!

But what about their solo songs? :confused1:

anyways thanks for sharing this amazing news! I'll be waiting for this month's end! :thumbup:

KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!

They will make their comeback on the end of august.. Edited by yukari

for those who are unaware about the upcoming comeback showcase on 22nd august.

KARA to hold comeback showcase at the Seoul Walkerhill Hotel

Popular girl group KARA is planning to make an electrifying comeback through an upcoming showcase.

At 7 P.M. KST on the 22nd, the girl group will hold a showcase in celebration of their 5th album, at the Seoul Walkerhill Hotel.

According to DSP Media, KARA plans to focus on activities in Korea for this upcoming album. A representative stated,

it'll be broadcasted live on kara channel.

Kara Sets Comeback Album Showcase Date as August 22

Kara is getting ready for its long-awaited comeback .

On August 22 at Seoul

Those fans are professionals, they must have been spamming the refresh button on KARA's website. I also spammed refresh every few mins and missed it in the end :sweatdrop:

Anyways the "accidental leak" is just too mainstream nowadays :lol:

At least, this piece of information solves everyones puzzle.

Kara's wil retune in 20 aug and we are in 7 aug then it 13 days I can't wait

Wahhhhh I'm so exited

incorrect. comeback showcase on 22nd. 20th is the mini-album release. stage comeback has not been confirmed yet.