[2012.06.07] KARA To Comeback In Second Half of 2012

red4summer

DSP media, the agency of KARA who had just completed KARASIA Japan in Saitama, announced on 7th June afternoon, the information on KARA comeback in the latter half of 2012 and their individual solo songs!

From the warm support received for the 3rd album (STEP) released last September, the comeback in Korea after a year will be highly anticipated!

A DSP official commented, "KARA is currently working in preparing for the comeback in the latter half of 2012, the concept and schedules have yet to be concretely confirmed. Besides, the member solo songs will also be released one by one before the album but there is no plan for performance or promotion. Please be patient and give you support for KARA new releases."

In addition, KARA will be holding their second fanmeet at NH Art Hall in Seoul on the 10th June.

Source: Nate, Starnnews

Article: Kpopn

Translated By: me

dsp confirmed comeback, comeback showcase, kara channel live, official thread for discussion.

Edited by red4summer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG FOR SURE SOLO SONGSSSSSSS omg >___<

this is such great news!!! thanks karaholic :D

im so excited for kara comeback already~

i hope the solo songs have MVs with the members as well~ >_<

OMG

yes, new album plus their solos?! if they're arent gonna do any promotional activities for their solos, i hope dsp will decide to make music videos for all of them lol :)

gawsh, i'm so excited! i wonder what their new songs are gonna be like and appearance!

as usual, i'm always hoping for some "rapgyu!" :D

i want something..different. with some hardcore dance!

and hara to have lines! she had a good amount in their step album

and i know forsure their ballad is gonna be pretty nice.

they always have the best ballads coming from an idol group, to me anyway

woooooot~~~~~ our bbs will be back!!! i hope they make a comeback this autumn tho.. cause tons of other singers are gonna have their comeback this summer... the fight for music show slots and all~~

anyway... SOLOS!!! i hope dsp will release awesome MVs for each member~~

liking hammie's track a lot :D

CANT WAIT FOR THE SOLO SONGS AND ALBUM!!!

I read on allkpop a few months ago that KARA's comeback would be in October so I'm hoping its October and not later than that. Wouldn't mind if it was sooner though. :)

Woohoo~ Dropping by after a very long time because this is an awesome news.

I can't wait for their comeback and solo activities.

I don't mind if they promote. The end of 2012 will be epic.

Go KARA~~!!!

I can't wait for their new album and stuff! Wondering what kind of concept they'll go with this time around... I hope it'll be an epic one, even more epic than STEP :D & also their solo songs! Although I'm quite disappointed that they won't do any promotions for the solo songs, but at least the girls have done it, they've showed everyone that they can actually sing!

Excited for the latter half of 2012!

as expected.. the latter half of 2012

i don't mind the no-performance thing for their solo songs but i'm hoping at least for MV :)

and maybe some special stage once in a while ^^

i hope they will come back with something that will give more impact than step

yeh its being quiet some time that kara will release new korean song!

yeh fighting!! hope it a good song and Kara will get more popular!! :thumbup:

AHHH. Finally KARA returning (: I've been waiting for a while. Nowadays, the music

performances have quite boring =.= Now I can wake up knowing KARA will be performing

and appearing on shows!

Oh god, this is what I've been waiting for! finally! a comeback + solo songs, nothing gets better than that! I do hope they'll promote it, because it's too good to not promote! I'll be waiting for the girls~ totally excited for it!

Finally a concrete news on their comeback in Korea. As much as I enjoy watching their promo in Japan ,it's just a deferent feel in Korea were we get to see more stages on music shows. Soo excited.... I only hope now that the girls solo songs will be release in album form and not digitally . Thanks red4summer for sharing and translating! :)