• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
red4summer

[2012.06.07] KARA To Comeback In Second Half of 2012

102 posts in this topic

OMG!! Curious what the concept will be. I hope it's mature and elegant this time. But whatever concept they use i will always like. Hehe. So the solo songs split into several cds not an album? :|

So excited for the solo songs omg!

Have to start saving up to buy the album ^^

Can't wait for the solo songs to be released, especially for nicole!

:thumbup1:

solo songs and comeback? . . . . OH YHEA BABY! KARA is reeady to rock the stages again! :thumbup:

Im so excited to hear this, it's been a long time since we heard anything korean from our lovely 5 and their solo songs! I bet they're goign to be EPIC!

Can't wait for this! Im looking forward to Jing and Nicole's solos! *jumping in excitement*

Thans for sharing this awesome news!

KARA & KAMILIA'S POWER! SPEEDING UP!

wow, great! solo songs, kekeke, can't wait to heart them. but they are really working hard, KARASIA and comeback, hope they stay healthy, KARA fighting!

red4summer, thanks for translations.

Finally DSP updates about KARA. I'm anticipating what KARA will do next!

YESSSSSSSSSS FINALLY!!

Cant wait for solo songs n KARA comeback in 2012! Yeahh :D

I hope they got each MV for every solo song...please please :crying:

Anyway, thank u for sharing this! Going to smile in my dream. Haha.

YEa, they are going to cb soon. I love step. Wish they can release another dance pop song again. I love all their pass singles and pass album.

finally there coming back song in korae will be soon

watting for the solos song yaaaaay :thumbup:

Yay! Our girls will be back soon :eyelove: Yesterday, one of my friends who is a Diadem asked me when will Kara make their comeback and today I already knew the answer.

I'm looking forward for their comeback~ :D

Awesome! they are going to release solo songs too, can't wait!

Kara & SNSD seem to be coming back in the later half of the year so i better start saving up my money

SOLO SONGS?! :huh: Wahhhhh I Can't wait!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Okay! So @gyuri88 @fateflysy @_sweethara @_911007 @kkangjii FIGHTING!!!KAMILIA will waiting for you! ^_^ ^_^

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

Edited by arum013

If they are going to have a comeback soon and the solo songs before the comeback, I hope they won't promote the solo songs(even if they promote, not too busy please)...

Can't wait for the comeback. Hope the title song's is even better than Step, but I don't see how any song can be better than Step, but they'll prove me wrong.

SOLO MVs PLEASE! :thumbup:

aww the won't be performing on music shows for their solo project? kekek~

it doesn't matter, i miss KARA already~

can't wait to hear all of the songs! ^^

This is awesome!!!! cant wait for the comeback, and solo too, KAMILIA WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU!!!! KARA jjangg

really O.O

woah i wondering when they would comeback

yey!! they will comeback soon

And with solo song too?? I can`t wait it

I dunno why am i addicted to kara.. haha.. cause actually im a SNSD fan.. :D and now it's became KARA!!

yattaaaaaaaaaa~~ can't wait >.< so can't be patient for KARA comeback :jyc4::nc2::harac2::syc3::gyc4: >.<

I dunno why am i addicted to kara.. haha.. cause actually im a SNSD fan.. :D and now it's became KARA!!

you're so cool :claps: b^^d

nice!! hopefully it'll come out during summer and not fall. after their last album, i know this ones gonna be good

STEP proved that DSP has improved tremendously in their promotions. Showcase with Shinyoung, Kara channel live in yt, tons of shows just in 3 weeks. It felt like a roller coaster, really. I hope for a longer promotional cycle because the girls must've been extremely tired in that period doing things that are supposed to do for more than a month at least. I wonder about what concept they'll come up with and the never missing SweetTune!! ^^

But what I'm even more excited about is their solo which will also have MVs.. Many questions here: solos will be released digitally one by one or put in a mini-album.... or added to new songs to make the 4th full-lenght album? *cantwait*

Wow. I'm so excited for their comeback and whats even more exciting now they will be having solos now. I can't wait any longer. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I can't wait for their solo songs. Sadly they won't do any promotions with their songs or perform them in music shows. Individual activities is what I was hoping for when I heard their new solo songs. Kara needs some rest and are fairly busy during the summer. Kara fighting! Your solo songs will be a huge hit~

YEAHHHH!!!! REGRESO DE KARA!!, esperemos sea prontito prontito!! ya quiere escuchar su nueva canci

Wow! Solo songs! Can't wait to hear what they have in store for us. Sucks I couldn't be at their concert in Saitama, I was born there but out of the country now :( KARA Fighting! :)