• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
yuda

[Announcement] Kamilia Day 1st Anniversary Fan Meeting

26 posts in this topic

so we already know that on June 10, 2012 there will be a fan meeting to celebrate Kamilia Day's 1st Anniversary.

so our friends from KARA ANGEL gave us this news:

KARA ANGEL prepared a sugarcraft cake for the fan meeting and the cake will be given to KARA during the fan meeting.

The cake will represent worldwide Kamilia - in the name of KARA ANGEL, Kamilia Japan, and KARAHOLIC!

There will be 400 korean fans but no international fans able to participate in the event so KARA ANGEL made it like that.

So for all KARAHOLIC members though we are not able to attend the event we will be able to participate in this way.

95349563.jpg

16358475.jpg

78021716.jpg

68168290.jpg

89576767.jpg

98405120.jpg

92248062.jpg

92194240.jpg

Wow! Go KARA ANGEL! ^^

Hehe I can't wait to see their reaction to the cake >.<

Big ups to Kara Angel! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

KARA Angel is very nice :blushing:

im excited to see the cake~ sugarcraft cakes are expensive, omg

i also want to give something like that to KARA~

Kamilias are very nice :wub:

Happy KAMILIA DAY, my fellow kamilias!!! ♥♥♥

Wow, thanks a lot KARA ANGEL! thank you for doing this for the international Kamilia, hope the girl will like the cake!

Wow KARA Angel... so sweet of them ♥

Thank you for their help to Kamilia all around the world :)

As said, we aren't able to participate but much love to them for helping, we all can be part of it ♥

Thank you KARA Angel and KARAHOLIC ♥

Go KARA! Go Kamilia! ♥

Eventhough we cant celebrate it together..we can still give them support thru various sources like twitter..lets trending #KamiliaDay on 11th june! ;)

wooowwww.. thank you very very much... you are the best

KARA Angel Jjang~~too bad international Kamilias could not attend~~we could just imagine how much fun it would be for worldwide Kamilias to get together~~hehe:D looking for to that day which will definitely happen~~KAMILIAS AND KARA AS ONE~~Happy Kamilia Day to all Kamilias~~:D

im so nerveous please kara fanmeeting international kamilia fighting!!

KAMILIA UNITED!

Thank you and thank you so much KARA ANGEL for allowing us to be part of the celebration. Cheers to all Kamilia who everyday unites us all not only as fans but as KARA family! ^-^

yeahhh,, thanks KARA ANGEL,,, hope the planning will be success, and i'm waiting for the pic :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

don't forget to share about the moment, what kara say during fanmeet :D

oh wow I'm glad the international members got a part into this memorable day too! Looking forward to see the cake :3

that's soooo nice of kara angel :D

스릉흡니당 hahaha~~

kamilias all around the world are all nice so i love you guys XDD

KARA ANGELS are such ANGELS

How sweet of them to include us

even with out international support we will be there as one Kamilia

Hope to see the picture soon ^^

this is what you got, for being an official (local) kamilia.

400 lucky k-kamilia, have an enjoyable evening.

on this special day, just sing dear kamilia together and have games and fun on stage, throughout.

Edited by red4summer

This has definitely made my day a little brighter^^ I can't wait for the photorxn!

Wahhh KARA Angel Jjang! Hope to see the picture soon ^_^

~@Bubbykins~

Edited by arum013

I don't know why but I feel like tears are forming when I read Kara's twitter update.... They are so... aksjndajnda... I feel like I want to protect them from this harsh world though I'm younger than 4 of them....

Is it wrong to love someone so much that you feel like your heart would burst anytime soon?

Thank you Kara Angel... Thank You....

img.png

No more cry. This time, we gonna make Kamilia Day happy!!

Edited by mappy_reborn

Wow! Great job Kara Angel~

Kara Angel hwaiting~

Kamilias hwating~

:thumbup:

thats amazing.. thanks for KARA Angel.. that cake look so cute.. nice onee :thumbup1:

Kamilia day once a year? Not to be disrespectful .. but EVERYDAY is kamiliaday. we should ALWAYS be happy we're repping one of the best artists in the WORLD. derp :D

lol what a cake. dang that looks gooddddd