[Announcement] Kamilia Day 1st Anniversary Fan Meeting

yuda

so we already know that on June 10, 2012 there will be a fan meeting to celebrate Kamilia Day's 1st Anniversary.

so our friends from KARA ANGEL gave us this news:

KARA ANGEL prepared a sugarcraft cake for the fan meeting and the cake will be given to KARA during the fan meeting.

The cake will represent worldwide Kamilia - in the name of KARA ANGEL, Kamilia Japan, and KARAHOLIC!

There will be 400 korean fans but no international fans able to participate in the event so KARA ANGEL made it like that.

So for all KARAHOLIC members though we are not able to attend the event we will be able to participate in this way.

95349563.jpg

16358475.jpg

78021716.jpg

68168290.jpg

89576767.jpg

98405120.jpg

92248062.jpg

92194240.jpg

KARA Angel is very nice :blushing:

im excited to see the cake~ sugarcraft cakes are expensive, omg

i also want to give something like that to KARA~

Kamilias are very nice :wub:

Happy KAMILIA DAY, my fellow kamilias!!! ♥♥♥

Wow KARA Angel... so sweet of them ♥

Thank you for their help to Kamilia all around the world :)

As said, we aren't able to participate but much love to them for helping, we all can be part of it ♥

Thank you KARA Angel and KARAHOLIC ♥

Go KARA! Go Kamilia! ♥

KARA Angel Jjang~~too bad international Kamilias could not attend~~we could just imagine how much fun it would be for worldwide Kamilias to get together~~hehe:D looking for to that day which will definitely happen~~KAMILIAS AND KARA AS ONE~~Happy Kamilia Day to all Kamilias~~:D

this is what you got, for being an official (local) kamilia.

400 lucky k-kamilia, have an enjoyable evening.

on this special day, just sing dear kamilia together and have games and fun on stage, throughout.

Edited by red4summer

I don't know why but I feel like tears are forming when I read Kara's twitter update.... They are so... aksjndajnda... I feel like I want to protect them from this harsh world though I'm younger than 4 of them....

Is it wrong to love someone so much that you feel like your heart would burst anytime soon?

Thank you Kara Angel... Thank You....

• 3 weeks later...