KARA's Car. Which one is your favourite?

If we're comparing bang for the buck, power, and comfort......I'm going to say that Seungyeon made a great decision. And as fun and powerful as a mini is to drive, it's kind of expensive (at least in U.S) for what you get.

But if it's just on looks, I like NIcole's or Seungyeon's car.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! Seungyeon's car is really daebak! Her car is my favorite. Seems like most of Kara members like white car.

How about Gyuri? i really want to know.

THEY SAID, Gyuri doesn't have/own a car.

Don't know if it's true. You can ask a Staff to be sure. Or ask her personally if you're lucky to meet her. :hihi:

Jiyoung's and seungyeon's cars are awesome. they all have expensive cars wow. my brother told me mini coopers are very expensive even in australia. a small car like the mini cooper is more expensive than the bigger Toyota Camry. And yes the cars are really manly but i like that side of them.

Jiyoung's and seungyeon's cars are awesome. they all have expensive cars wow. my brother told me mini coopers are very expensive even in australia. a small car like the mini cooper is more expensive than the bigger Toyota Camry. And yes the cars are really manly but i like that side of them.

The Australian Toyota Camry is a mass produced car made in Victoria that uses a lot of parts sharing with its japanese and american counterpart which brings the costs down where as the Mini cooper is personalized and is marketed as an luxury car so it will cost more.

All their cars are expensive!! porsche, mercedes, range rover and mini cooper. bloody hell....lol

Actually its relatively affordable. Esp the Evoque (if you can find stock now......I heard the waiting list is quite long...... no idea how Nicole got one o.O) well they are all affordable (besides for the Porsche, in that case get the cheaper sibling from VW or Audi :P)

Edited by bobmcbob118

kara's car that i love:

1st: seungyeon - shes a good money saver to have that

2nd: nicole - so cool for her

3rd: jiyoung - it really suits for her personality..always cute

4th: hara - even its a known brand of car it seems so normal for me like toyota..

Well i would have to go with the Porche, though I'm more of a Carrera and 911 Turbo fan myself. Still Hammies Cayene is nice. And i can relate to their poor driving, though my problem is driving in tight areas.

• 2 weeks later...